Does the ICO ban in Korea really affect ICON (ICX)?

southkorea
icon
icx

Does the ICO ban in Korea really affect ICON (ICX)?

TL;DR: I think people have been overreacting about the Korean government’s stance on maintaining bans on domestic ICOs and its impact on ICON (ICX).

edit: noob question, how do i add tags to my topic? im pretty dumb i guess since i really cant figure it out :upside_down_face:

Great to see you on the pub! I see you out there grinding throughout social channels, and myself including others appreciate the work you’ve put in :bitrocket: .

I don’t believe that you’re able to edit tags in due to you being new (don’t quote me on this), but I’ll go ahead and add them for you until your status is higher from regularly being active :slight_smile: .

There’s a huge discussion on ICX over here where we aggregate most of the information:

Thanks for the clarification and helping out a total scrub here haha appreciate it! Will check the mega discussion thread

STO’s will reign supreme in the next bull cycle. No need to worry about ICO’s. They’re scam central and most governments realize it.

There is only one scrub around here and that’s me!! Nice to see you post and in the pub!! There is no noob question. Its a complicated space.

Crash