Dont buy NEO, sell your NEO

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll: :joy:

10 Likes

Maybe Vitalik Buterin was in the know before the announcement haha

4 Likes

Is he a prophet? lol

3 Likes

LOL, yeah sell your neo so I can buy it for lower. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thank you to the Chinese and The fearful:)

2 Likes

NEO taking a beating… but we all know how it ends.
neo

22 Likes

Just bought $1200 worth of NEO. was upset with myself for not being able to buy more a month ago when it was at $16. i just got that opportunity again and im STOKED about it.

Basically doubled my position at NEO and did so at a bargain. maybe it drips to under $4 dollars and i can pick up even more. but i still love NEO longterm. other then Bitcoin there isnt a coin i feel more confident in

7 Likes

How im sure a lot of people are feeling this morning:

HODL TIGHT! :smiley:

3 Likes

i was on weekend getting wasted (mallorca)… phone broke… :slight_smile:

came home bought some extra NEO…

now lets get it…

everybody is stressed: selling NEO but instead i think they should have HODL…

what happens now: big sharks are buying for a good price… (same as me)

opportunity’s for everyone i think…

PS:
(this is how i see it… take this into your own mind)

1 Like

since you own me a hat if i remember correctly you keep quit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i said if it drops below 18dollar i sell my car… so guess whos on a bycicle with tons of neo

8 Likes

on your bike, up and away …

2 Likes

My husband said he’s buying a pirate hat. Hodling that neo on the stormy seas :joy: And we bought more today. I can’t resist a sale!

5 Likes

Who cares about a car now?!? You could have an r8 by Christmas right?!?

3 Likes

on christmas he will still riding his bike belive me :wink:

3 Likes

This here is a good example of being patient! I’ve been waiting for a little over three weeks to buy into NEO. I waited patiently for it to drop to bottom and begin it’s upswing:

Now ready to ride this one as far as it’ll go!

4 Likes

sorry but there is no way, for you to know if that is actually the bottom, and an upswing…

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Jajajaja goood one

1 Like

Yes, you are right…I should clarify…by “bottom”, I meant that I was waiting for it to reach a point somewhere in the gray area (on the chart below). Once it reached this far down and began an uptrend, that was my buy signal.

8 Likes

Trading with fib lines! Now that’s how we should be trading. Using science and technical analysis to determine if something is on “sale” or not. We know where original resistance was by looking back in the chart where neo was just a steady sleeping giant as antshares.

I’m glad to see someone not jumping into the whole hype of trying to just buy low but buying based on chart analysis

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠