DRIVE with Mike & Peter - New Podcast & Show!

petersaddington
drivepodcast
mikecostigan

This post serves as an example of how to let the world know about your new project, sidehustle, startup, or gig!

Notice, I’m using good tags, nice pictures, plenty of content!

Check us out on itunes!

Check out the new face of BiteSizeBitcoin, now: Drive with Mike & Peter!

This rebranding of the old channel is a life-long journey of becoming an amateur race car driver. I need to learn a lot about the racing world, and I’ve only just begun!

So far I’ve done the following (which should have been documented better):

Not only did I receive my SCCA Racing License, but I’m now allowed to enter into the Radical Cup for 2020!
I can’t highly recommend Skip Barber Racing School enough. 3 full days of on-track learning, and top-notch coaching from the people who practically built the race school playbook!
I’ll be trying out their 2-day Advanced School in the future… for now I’m working out details on private coaching to get better on track!

• Practiced my video production skills with my first pass of creating a mini-story with my video capture: “Will it Burn?” - Was my 1 minute docu-drama on an experiment I’d like to run with my Bitcoin Lambo!

This is an area of my life that I really wanted to learn: BETTER video production. Specifically, the art of creating a great story through video… a great narrative to follow.
I hope to do more experiments with inspirational story telling!!!

• Went with my fellow Radical race car owner Jason to take delivery of the new YEN Radical SR3 race car!!!

This was one helluva trip. Got down to Miami at 4AM in the morning. Guy selling this Cup-winning car is going pro and moving to S. America! We had to get down there ASAP and grab this baby with all the fixings and trimmings so I can get on the track and ready to practice my racing!

We not only grabbed a great car… but we also got tons of racing gear, tools, extra parts, and equipment to get us ready fast! I’m a sucker for a good deal… and this was it!
Big props to my man Jason for helping me get down there last minute in his brand new 2019 Raptor and trailer!

I can’t wait to have all our Pub members and Yenizens who have small businesses to advertise on the YEN Radical Race Car!!! - Hit us up if you have a small business on YEN.io and we’d love to advertise you on the race track!

This is really a work in progress as I simply do not have the time to pull away from building YEN.io. But… I’ve prepared a section in my life that when I have time… I can enjoy CREATING in this new space and LEARNING new skills to be a (somewhat) competitive amateur race car driver!

To the moon!

16 Likes

To the podium! :dicaprio1:

8 Likes

the grind is real. and long.

9 Likes

I had forgotten other details during my Road to Gentleman:

As I’m learning to do more racing… I need to sign up to a local track membership so I can practice!

There are two locally:

• Road Atlanta with The Drivers Club
  • Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP)

I took time to trial each of them.
In my previous life I was pretty much a hoonigan. I learned to keep the car sideways.
I still practice weekly.

4 Likes

Good job on getting the scca license! Don’t do anything stupid like I did street racing and lose it.

5 Likes

Excellent boilerplate information for documenting any journey. Thank you my friend.

3 Likes

This is now being fully changed to a whole new idea…

DRIVE with Mike & Peter! A new show about #AuthenticDRIVEN living!

3 Likes

Start before you’re ready.

1 Like
1 Like
15 Likes

You know I signed up!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks man!

1 Like

That is going to do well, :dicaprio1:
your guys story is in that book bro!

2 Likes

I subbed for sure! Look forward to having more great content during my work day!

2 Likes

very original, keep at it, very interested to see whats to come in this new channel.

2 Likes

don’t know how but I found out I was already subscribed! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Episode 002 - Listen to the voices in your head

6 Likes

Our podcast is up on spreaker!

6 Likes

Episode 003 - Attitude of gratitude is published!

3 Likes