Drumpf Thread (Reborn!)

censorship

So…check this out…starts at .55 seconds. Doesnt make Trump supporters look too…good:

Its SO true…hes so blatant and like your photo, theyll believe anything lol!

The end is brutal tho LOL

Cute meme.
But that doesnt change these facts that are at hand as we speak:

Trumps Campaign Manager is now a felon. Paul Manafort, Trump’s Former Campaign Chairman, Guilty of 8 Counts

Trumps Personal Lawyer and Fixer and Corporate Executive is now a felon.
Michael Cohen pleads guilty on 8 counts of financial crimes

Trumps National Security Advisor is now a felon. Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquirypleaded guilty on Friday to lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador last December, becoming the first senior White House official to cut a cooperation deal in the special counsel’s wide-ranging inquiry into election interference.

Trumps Deputy Campaign Manager is now a felon.pleading guilty on Friday to financial fraud and lying to investigators.

Trumps Son, Son-in-Law, and Campaign Manager (the felon) met with our enemies with the intention of committing a crime.

Trump sided with the man who attacked our country, over our own intelligence services, in Helsinki.

Gonna have to do better than that…
Oh BTW:

Supposedly they said Mueller was a “White Hat” that was going to go after Hilary, Obama etc and get Trump and his team off the hook.:rofl:
We had people in this forum that actually believed that stuff but that old thread has now been deleted.

This is hilarious!!!

I will admit that there was a semblance of a deep state.
Its most likely not as defined and deep as QAnon would like for it to be:

Cant see your video. Looks like it was taken down.

Personally I don’t give a shit about Hillary she is an awful person who should also be locked up. What I do care about is the current president is involved in a criminal conspiracy with Russia and four other countries!

Copy write algos got it. I really, really recommend watching it though if you have access to a torrent site. Not going to post it here as I don’t want Petah getting into trouble.

Do you have a learning disability?
I dont care at all about Hilary.
She lost. She failed. Shes irrelevant. Who cares? Ive already told you that I personally wanted Pence as pres. You post some random off the wall stuff.
Like i said to you, specifically in the last Trump thread, I dont think anyone here is a Democrat.

Secondly, Trump Jr, and Kushner DID meet up with the Ruskies. Its fact. Not feeling.

I think thats really all he can say.
Im not even a Democrat lol…he brings up Hillary like, hes somehow offending or “hurting” us :rofl:

Please stop, Gingerbread…

Where does this tie in?

So the narrative that Trump and his team are trying to push is that there was something wrong with the FISA applications relating to Carter Page when there wasn’t anything wrong with the applications at all. The standard of proof require to get a FISA warrant is actually very low. They are trying to say that if there is something wrong with it then the Mueller investigation was started on an unfounded basis.

A bunch of things wrong with this reasoning:

1. Nothing was wrong with the FISA application
  2. The special counsel investigation was not started because of the FISA application. It was started because Papadopoulos blabbed to an Australian diplomat in a London bar that the Russians had dirt on Hillary in the form of her hacked emails. This was reported to the FBI and that is how the investigation got started.
  3. It is clear that the investigation has found plenty of wrong doing including negotiating sanctions with the Russians before coming to power. This is what Flynn pled guilty to lying about.
  4. Disclosing everything unredacted could put at risk FBI agents and their methods which is not good for law enforcement in general.

A couple of other points on this the statement says that the president has directed the OFfice of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice to provide immediate declassification…However, no such directive exists and when Sanders was asked about the directive she said there is only this statement. So by definition at this moment no directive has actually been issued!! Maybe just more hot air from Trump. Maybe the timing of this is just to coincide and distract from that Mueller has now said that Flynn is ready for sentencing!

If Trump is so innocent why does he keep making this shit up and why after saying 18 months ago that he would like to talk to Mueller 100% has he not done so?!!!

I am about half way through the Woodward book Fear it is quite an interesting read and on the surface appears to be reasonably balanced view of what is going on in the White House with plenty of accurate criticism leveled at Obama even though he isn’t the subject of the book. A few interesting things I noted but maybe not surprised at. Woodward doesn’t understand the Trump/Russia stuff and hasn’t investigated properly that angle and took Flynn’s words at face value without digging further. Trump is not at all well informed, doesn’t understand economics at all, has the attention span of a gnat. He is impulsive and child like. He clearly doesn’t understand how the world has changed over the last 30 years and that the US has become a primarily service based economy not a product based economy. He has been told about but has no understanding of the impact of technology (AI, Robotics etc) on future jobs and the economy and that this could be the defining thing of his presidency if he gets a second term if he doesn’t handle it. He is very good and getting people to feel good about themselves and does want to listen to alternate views as long as they aren’t to do with immigration or trade deals. Ivanka is a petulant child who believes she is superior to everyone else in the White House. Trump is very comfortable lying about anything and everything all that matters is that you control the media and get your version of the story out. Oh and you have to be able to come across well on TV!

The most telling bit for me almost hidden in the details of some encounters is how he personally struggles emotionally with pain and suffering. He is incredibly sympathetic particularly if it involves children. But he runs away from it if he can rather than face it and be in the moment with it which is why he has only once been to see the return of a fallen soldier and has said he will never do it again. Probably also explains why he hasn’t visited any of the troops in a war zone to date!!

I had heard about the fisa issue but wasnt sure of the details.

Random drama:

Anderson coopers initial response:

Can someone tell me why, him or his son cant just keep their mouths shut?
It would save them so much trouble…actually…dont shut your mouth…simply stay off twitter.

Interestingly the answer to your question is in the book I have just finished. The Trump philosophy is really simple never ever ever admit you are wrong, deny, deny, deny and then attack anyone saying you are wrong. Regardless of what the truth is that is what you do. If you ever admit you are wrong it makes you look weak and that is unacceptable!

Yeah thats definitely not my philosophy.
Hes just as detached from reality like Hillary is (there was a time where Hillary blamed EVERYONE ELSE for her loss in he election but herself. Her arrogance allowed her to loose to an EXTREMELY foolish person, and you know what, she deserved it).

The irony of it all, is that they both claim to be different :rofl:

You just cant make this stuff up lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do like this line. “This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of water,”

Obviously the wettest. :rofl:

REDACT (DONT VIEW IT): “Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood” Real News Parody

Learning disability confirmed.