Drumpf Thread (Reborn!)

censorship

How disappointing. You just posted the NPC responses. I still have a hard time believing you are actually employed.

You have called me triggered a few hundred times without even being able to comprehend what I have said. More than half of your responses are “triggered.” You have insulted my father, told me my family was imaginary and told me to kill myself, but I am weak minded? All I have done is call you stupid and I am not the only one. You have been called that by at least three other posters. Who really has an issue with name calling?

Why don’t you try to actually bring something to anything you post. My point was that the Pakman video was sad and desperate. It does not add anything. Pakman debated McGovern not too long ago and he just sounded naive and desperate then. Maybe you are not a complete moron, but first impressions are important, and you proved to me in the first lady thread that you are unable to do basic math. You have also proved over and over that you have a serious inability to understand what you read. You also thing McCain was a hero. I have yet to see any evidence that you are able to think for yourself.

Now post a “You mad bro meme.”

give-a-man-a-bro-and-he-can-chill-teacha-man-35519736

Does this New York Times journalist remind anyone here of someone here? :rofl:

After messaging with Scotty and digging into what I guess is acceptable news sources, I can see where my error is with the Trump business. It seems like Trump was not actually lying as he didn’t have business in Russia, not that he didn’t want to have business in Russia. What appears to make him look really bad is 911 Rudy 911 Guiliani. I missed that, probably because I stopped listening to anything 911 Guiliani says in 2008.

I admit to being wrong here though I am not sure it is any sort of smoking gun and I do get a little too “triggered” when someone calls me a Trump fanboy.

One item I came across which sounds too crazy to be real but I guess is an unintended consequence of all this Trump/Russia business is that we have been sending weapons to actual Nazis (the real kind, not just anyone that is right of Nancy Pelosi) in Uktraine. Obama sent them support, trucks, aid, and training but Trump is sending actual weapons. Of course who is repeatedly in the middle of the US/Ukrainian nazi meetings, our beloved dead senator, John McCain.

Actually it isn’t true that Trump had no business in Russia we know of a few things for example the Miss World pageant in 2013 was in Moscow after he agreed a deal with the Russians to hold it there. He even claimed to have met Putin although it is widely thought that this was via a video conference rather than in person. We also know that Trump launched and distributed his Trump Vodka in Russia in 2007. So he did have business in Russia and in particular did do business with Russians quite extensively as both Junior and Eric have said.

Incidentally before he had told the US public he was running he had told his friends in Russia! https://twitter.com/AlferovaYulyaE/status/426103699572678656

He was also seeking to build Trump towers in Moscow. That is not a spelling mistake by the way. Most people talking about Trump Tower moscow think that it was one deal that was under discussion but we know it is at least two seperate deals for towers in Moscow that were being worked on both by Michael Cohen.

Some of this is true and very strange. So we are sending actual weapons to the Ukraine along with Israel. But the strange stuff is this is one of the areas that some have pointed to Trump for collusion with Russia as he significantly weakened the RNC platform to avoid the more provocative language that would have the US arming the Ukrainians. It is said that Trump weakened this position to favor the Russians and was a key part of his foreign policy speech at the Mayflower hotel. So maybe by now sending weapons to Ukraine in spite of his initial position he isn’t favoring the Russians after all. Except if you believe some of the intelligence coming out of Russia and Ukraine then they will tell you that the far right (Nazi) elements in Ukraine are actually Russian infiltrators. So maybe he is helping the Russians again after all!!! What I do know is that it is all pretty fucked up!

Trump tower and the Pageant are mentioned in the links I shared. Seems to me that the idea of the nazis in the Ukraine being Russian agents is a bit of a stretch.

I was working at a client company in 2014 and worked with three Russians, they were not fans of Putin but when I asked them what they understood about the Crimea peninsula and Russia, they told me the issue is that the Ukraine has a large group of Nazi’s and the Russians have a deep rooted issue with Nazi’s (understandable), especially regarding the peninsula. I just didn’t realize it reached this level.

not just me :joy:

So 3 called me triggered. How many have called you stupid?

“triggered” is just the response that a brainless person says when they have no argument, especially after they prove to an entire site they can not do basic math or know what “grammar school” means.

Maybe you should just go hang yourself outside so you can finally add something value to the world.

sighs

Pot, meet kettle.

tenor

In moving on from the whining (This IS a Trump thread, after all), check this out:

Im not sure if he should have just held on to the wall, or not.
Either way, it was a bad situation.

lol. Maybe it was said as a response you mindless piece of garbage!

Theres help:

Again, you are off the subject.
Ill try to bring it back, again:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look, someone got a picture of you coming out of Home Depot.

Still adding nothing to the subject at hand, Pirlo75

Hes royally screwed.
Not sure how true it is, but Ive heard hes rapidly declining.
He is, after all, in jail.
Im going to assume that ages you quick.
Especially if you are older like Manafort is.
I wonder if it was all worth it.

The thing I have wondered about Manafort is he is so clearly guilty of a multitude of things but he is still not doing anything to reduce the decades he is going to spend in prison. Which makes me curious as to whether the Russians or some other nefarious group have him over a barrel with threats to his family!

Friday is often a good day for Mueller news and this week it is all about the concrete evidence that he has of Roger Stone passing stolen information to Wikileaks!

Honestly, i never thought of it that way.
I thought it was is arrogance and blind faith in Trump…because you have got to be the dumbest human on earth, to KEEP lying even after being caught.

But you bring up a great point.
If thats the case, then this would get extremely ugly.

I think he has a gag order.
No more of that “grandstanding” from stone.

Are you kidding me? If Trump is truly stupid enough to believe exercise isn’t good for you then he needs to be removed from office immediately. Instant grounds that he is too stupid to be in a position of power.

Dude…look at the article.
I kid you not.
He is dumb as a box of rocks.:rofl::rofl::rofl: