Drumpf Thread (Reborn!)

censorship

Lost contracts, bankruptcies, defaults, deceptions and indifference to investors – Trump’s business career is a long, long list of such troubles, according to regulatory, corporate and court records, as well as sworn testimony and government investigative reports. Call it the art of the bad deal, one created by the arrogance and recklessness of a businessman whose main talent is self-promotion.

He is also pretty good at self-deception, and plain old deception. Trump is willing to claim success even when it is not there, according to his own statements. “I’m just telling you, you wouldn’t say that you’re failing,” he said in a 2007 deposition when asked to explain why he would give an upbeat assessment of his business even if it was in trouble. “If somebody said, ‘How you doing?’ You’re going to say you’re doing good.” Perhaps such dissembling is fine in polite cocktail party conversation, but in the business world it’s called lying.

And while Trump is quick to boast that his purported billions prove his business acumen, his net worth is almost unknowable given the loose standards and numerous outright misrepresentations he has made over the years. In that 2007 deposition, Trump said he based estimates of his net worth at times on “psychology” and “my own feelings”. But those feelings are often wrong – in 2004, he presented unaudited financials to Deutsche Bank while seeking a loan, claiming he was worth $3.5bn. The bank concluded Trump was, to say the least, puffing; it put his net worth at $788m, records show. He personally guaranteed $40m of the loan to his company, so Deutsche coughed up. He later defaulted on that commitment.

Trump’s many misrepresentations of his successes and his failures matter – a lot. As a man who has never held so much as a city council seat, there is little voters can examine to determine if he is competent to hold office. He has no voting record and presents few details about specific policies. Instead, he sells himself as qualified to run the country because he is a businessman who knows how to get things done, and his financial dealings are the only part of his background available to assess his competence to lead the country. And while Trump has had a few successes in business, most of his ventures have been disasters.

vox? bahahahaha
yum yum

Take a look at Emily’s articles. What is this girl going to do when Trump is not President?

Yes, the corporate media and Democrats are as much to blame about the violence as Trump and the Republicans. Someone upload an expansion into Emily.

I do not get why Emily is so upset about the suggestions that it would have been better for the victims to be armed. Many Church shootings end with a concealed carry parishioner stopping the shooter. They should just make murder and crazy people illegal.

I tried to tell him that…not in that much detail. but still.

Even compared Gates success and legacy to Trumps which pales in comparison.
Even with all of what you posted, people like that will still believe that theres a Santa Clause…

You can actually find that information pretty much everywhere.

Dude…who the hell is Emily???

Never mind, youre attacking the Author of the vox article.
I see it now.

What do the democrats have to do with two crazed far right nut jobs killing and sending bombs out to their political rivals???

Didn’t a democrat shoot a bunch of senators at a baseball game?

So…what are you saying?
Yeah, and thankfully, they survived.

I cant even believe you brought that up…especially after what happened…that also wasnt the point of my response to you.

So…what does this have to do with the Democrats?

Crazy that several in that Jewish community dont even want Trump there at all.

You need to be reprogrammed too.

Let me TRY to explain it to you. Emily’s article attacks Trump because he sends some blame to the Democrats and the Media.

My statement was “Yes, the corporate media and Democrats are as much to blame about the violence as Trump and the Republicans.”

Your genius response which we have all come to love is “What do the democrats have to do with two crazed…”

So I brought the biggest example of violence, brought on by the Democrats that happened. I was responding to your question.

It’s called https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_the_messenger

No argument there,the corporate media is actually more to blame than either wing of the political bird we have in the U.S. They are the ones who choose the messages that get emphasized and the stuff that overlooked.

See: https://projectcensored.org/

Id say yes and no.
Trump is against the media basically because the cover all of his dirt publicly.
Fox did that to Obama but you have more networks focusing on trumps fallacies so hes getting it from all sides…and at times, even Fox.

But to say all media is bad is a bit foolish…like all immigrants are terrorists (see what i did there) :sunglasses:
You can find some good reporting out there.
But its definitely hard to find.

Its kind of like bitcoin coverage. Man…it is incredibly cringy when i hear MSNBC talk about crypto.
RARELY do we get someone whose truly part of the community that brings something of substance.

You get into interesting waters when you get into the opinion pieces.
Opinion pieces are what, I think pisses people off because those can be extremely bias either way.
At that point, youre not providing news. It might look like it, but its not.

I would listen to Sheperd Smith over Sean Hanity if i had a choice because its clear as day that Sean Hanity is almost pure propaganda.

BTW, AWESOME link…gotta put that in my favorites!!!

BTW…if you research Trump trying to abolish the Birthright Citizenship.
Problem is, I think ALL of his oldest kids will NOT be US Citizens cuz their mom was NOT a US citizen at that time.

So…they lose their citizenship too?

Heres the thing, he thinks he can do this by Executive Order lol!!!

BTW…

The irony…

Hope yall voted!

Hope everyone voted

Democrats take the House…this is going to get VERY interesting now.
If Trump thinks the media was his enemy…dude hasnt seen ANYTHING yet lol!

Are we surprised? No.
Are we surprised that the deputy AG is not acting AG? No.
Game on!

Not surprised…but now the Dems control the House…so even if Jeff is gone trumps not even remotely in the clear.
It would be diff if Repubs held the house, but 90 percent of them were too scared to cross trump…and cowered in his shadow so they would let trump get away with anything.

The Dems in the House well…that changes things…even with Sessions gone.

BTW…the thing that surprised me the most was that Women stepped their game WAY up.
I was like, “Whaaaaaaat?”

I will say, Hilary might run again, and im COMPLETELY against that.
Shes an establishment Democrat.

This is all about to get very spicy. It looks like Trump Jnr and Stone are next on the indictment list thus prompting Trump to fire Sessions. Rosestein has either resigned or also been fired so that Trump can get the Mueller investigation stopped. Problem is that Trump’s appointment of Whitaker to enable this is further obstruction of justice and therefore another crime. It will also put Sessions firmly in the sights of Mueller as a cooperating witness in the Muller probe!!!

We might also see a legal challenge from Mueller about the involvement of Whitaker in the oversight of his investigation as Whitaker’s position is clear that he is anti the investigation so also should recuse himself as Sessions did!!!

Ya know man…i heard about that. I didnt dig too deep into it because if it may be being too sensationalized so i didnt initially give it any merit.

I mean…if you REALLY want to hurt someone…going after their kids is about as bad as it gets.

Spacebuzz…i just can NOT understand that Trump is making more and more political enemies and how does he NOT see this as counterproductive. EVERYONE he burns WILL go to Mueller almost WILLINGLY and whats crazy is that Mueller IS a Republican…so its like…they are all on the same page.

Not to mention…this is racking up, as you said, more and more potential charges of obstruction.

Is Rosenstein out?
Didnt know that.

I have said from the very beginning Trump knows he is guilty he has absolutely nothing to lose. His only route is to claim that it is all a witch hunt, people are out to get him and make it a political matter rather than a criminal matter. There will be more of this in the days ahead.

Not definite on Rosestein but looking very likely particularly as he wasn’t appointed Acting AG!

I totally disagree with you on the nothing to lose. Sure hes guilty, yes, but…
If Trump Jr. goes to jail…its state jail…not federal, and that means NO pardons.
Thats ALOT to lose!
Not guaranteed but thats something anyone would be worried about.

He can lie…and hell have his base, but his base wont be the ones to put his kid in or keep him out of prison.
The Dems will most likely use that subpoena power to its fullest extent…

As far as making a political matter, yeah hes been doing that since day one…and its really working.
Alot, if not all of his supporters dont believe anything other than what he says…so if he repeated it, that makes it real in their minds. All indictments etc are all fake…and not real…its crazy how they tend not to believe and rationalize official govt documents.

But yeah, he definitely has their minds locked down and believing every single thing that comes out of his mouth.