Drumpf Thread (Reborn!)

censorship

What argument have I lost? You are incapable of making an argument as you have proved for well over six months. You only know what MSM tells you. All your posts are from Fox or CNN.

Oh Shit, Putin is protecting Trump.

According to the moron.

I have made it clear, I am not a Trump supporter. Stating that Trump is better than Bush or Obama does not mean I support Trump. I would rather die of freezing to death than burning, that does not mean I want to freeze to death.

And I still think that Pence is a complete moron.

I have no problems with liberals, I actually define myself as a classical liberal. I would like the word back but it will never happen. Just like I would like Capitalism to mean actual Capitalism again, which also probably will never happen.

No, NPC is someone who is incapable of thinking for themselves because they have been programmed. There are plenty of NPC Trump supporters and there may be more NPC conservatives than liberals these days. Your typical NPC conservative watches FOX and just repeats everything Cavuto tells them. (sounds like someone in this thread)

An example of an NPC is when you don’t have a response, you respond “triggered” or post a meme of someone with the tagline “triggered”. We have at least two in this thread.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

lol, what a dork. You have a spy cam on me or something? I am sitting here with a glass of wine, testing my RPA automations while laughing at you.

beep bop. Orange man bad!

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu

It appears thats what Mueller is doing.
Heck, they wanted the case to end like (The Republicans) 3months after it started.
Then we see this huge fallout.
Felons, Prison time…all from the same administration.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ihpqbl

How disappointing. You just posted the NPC responses. I still have a hard time believing you are actually employed.

You have called me triggered a few hundred times without even being able to comprehend what I have said. More than half of your responses are “triggered.” You have insulted my father, told me my family was imaginary and told me to kill myself, but I am weak minded? All I have done is call you stupid and I am not the only one. You have been called that by at least three other posters. Who really has an issue with name calling?

Why don’t you try to actually bring something to anything you post. My point was that the Pakman video was sad and desperate. It does not add anything. Pakman debated McGovern not too long ago and he just sounded naive and desperate then. Maybe you are not a complete moron, but first impressions are important, and you proved to me in the first lady thread that you are unable to do basic math. You have also proved over and over that you have a serious inability to understand what you read. You also thing McCain was a hero. I have yet to see any evidence that you are able to think for yourself.

Now post a “You mad bro meme.”

give-a-man-a-bro-and-he-can-chill-teacha-man-35519736

Does this New York Times journalist remind anyone here of someone here? :rofl:

Actually it isn’t true that Trump had no business in Russia we know of a few things for example the Miss World pageant in 2013 was in Moscow after he agreed a deal with the Russians to hold it there. He even claimed to have met Putin although it is widely thought that this was via a video conference rather than in person. We also know that Trump launched and distributed his Trump Vodka in Russia in 2007. So he did have business in Russia and in particular did do business with Russians quite extensively as both Junior and Eric have said.

Incidentally before he had told the US public he was running he had told his friends in Russia! https://twitter.com/AlferovaYulyaE/status/426103699572678656

He was also seeking to build Trump towers in Moscow. That is not a spelling mistake by the way. Most people talking about Trump Tower moscow think that it was one deal that was under discussion but we know it is at least two seperate deals for towers in Moscow that were being worked on both by Michael Cohen.

Some of this is true and very strange. So we are sending actual weapons to the Ukraine along with Israel. But the strange stuff is this is one of the areas that some have pointed to Trump for collusion with Russia as he significantly weakened the RNC platform to avoid the more provocative language that would have the US arming the Ukrainians. It is said that Trump weakened this position to favor the Russians and was a key part of his foreign policy speech at the Mayflower hotel. So maybe by now sending weapons to Ukraine in spite of his initial position he isn’t favoring the Russians after all. Except if you believe some of the intelligence coming out of Russia and Ukraine then they will tell you that the far right (Nazi) elements in Ukraine are actually Russian infiltrators. So maybe he is helping the Russians again after all!!! What I do know is that it is all pretty fucked up!

not just me :joy:

sighs

Pot, meet kettle.

tenor

In moving on from the whining (This IS a Trump thread, after all), check this out:

Im not sure if he should have just held on to the wall, or not.
Either way, it was a bad situation.

Theres help:

Again, you are off the subject.
Ill try to bring it back, again:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look, someone got a picture of you coming out of Home Depot.

Still adding nothing to the subject at hand, Pirlo75

Hes royally screwed.
Not sure how true it is, but Ive heard hes rapidly declining.
He is, after all, in jail.
Im going to assume that ages you quick.
Especially if you are older like Manafort is.
I wonder if it was all worth it.

The thing I have wondered about Manafort is he is so clearly guilty of a multitude of things but he is still not doing anything to reduce the decades he is going to spend in prison. Which makes me curious as to whether the Russians or some other nefarious group have him over a barrel with threats to his family!

Friday is often a good day for Mueller news and this week it is all about the concrete evidence that he has of Roger Stone passing stolen information to Wikileaks!

Honestly, i never thought of it that way.
I thought it was is arrogance and blind faith in Trump…because you have got to be the dumbest human on earth, to KEEP lying even after being caught.

But you bring up a great point.
If thats the case, then this would get extremely ugly.