Drumpf Thread (Reborn!)

censorship

What the Cohen hearing revealed (not that we didn’t suspect) was a smorgasbord of criminal activity. Including despite protests from certain republicans further evidence of Trump’s collusion and conspiracy involving Russia.

The Fox report is completely disingenuous saying that as Cohen isn’t part of the Executive Branch then he shouldn’t be there. Utter nonsense if a member of the public and in this case a criminal informant can shed light on the behaviour and actions of the Executive Branch then there is absolutely no reason why he shouldn’t be there, and the Fox reporters know this!!

1 Like

What about this?

1 Like

Oh I agree. Trump has been signalling this for months. If he loses he will claim that that illegals voted, it was rigged, the machines were hacked, the Dems conspired with the russians to hack the election. I don’t for one second think he will go quietly. He wants to abolish the two term rule. He seems to favor dictators and would like to be one himself!

2 Likes

Cohen kills collusion conspiracy theory

1 Like

Except he didn’t. He is using the same definition that Trump and his team are trying to use which isn’t the definition of collusive behaviour as recognised in law. Also Cohen provided further evidence of collusion and conspiracy in his evidence. Most people misunderstand what Steele’s dossier was which wasn’t a dossier at all. It was a collection of raw intelligence reports. By Steele’s own perspective on his raw intelligence he would estimate it to be around 70-80% correct. The point about Prague may simply be that it was wrong albeit Russian intelligence had Cohen’s cell phone present in Prague at the time mentioned. Steele’s raw intelligence is also not the only piece of evidence that points to Trump’s illegal behaviour! Not a fan of Maddow though!!!

They are right that Cohen wasn’t lying in his testimony though because of the legal risk his is under!

2 Likes

The Lies Are Hilarious…and Prince has gotten caught.
This is why they tell you to be honest up front…as your lies WILL come back to haunt you:

Tell a lie to cover up another lie type thing.

And racist stuff by good ole Tucker:

Blame the media/deflection (even tho this info is STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH) in 3…2…1…

One last one:

FINALLY Repubs are getting tired of Trumps mouth and other massive issues.

1 Like
2 Likes

You know…theres a special place in hell for Trump.

Meanwhile, Kellyanne and her husband dont see eye to eye.
I think after Trumps presidency, a divorce is on the way:

You know good and well there is stress at home and whats worse is that this is public.

1 Like
2 Likes

Clearly has no idea what he is talking about!!!

1 Like

Democrats REFUSE To Believe Mueller, Claim Trump Colluded With Russia

2 Likes

Well, the report is in and I trust Muellers judgement as to what he covered.
Lots of indictments and people going to prison tho.
But my question is, why did trump lie so much?

2 Likes

We need the full report as Barr’s letter is just strange as it suggests that Mueller limited his scope to two instances of collusion with the IRA and GRU that no one thought that he was guilty of!! All the other questions around Flynn, Trump Tower etc etc appear to be missing unless he has farmed them out to other agencies!

Barr’s decision to conclude that there isn’t enough evidence to convict Trump beyond reasonable doubt is also strange as he doesn’t have the authority to do that!! On that matter it is very clear that Mueller saw plenty of evidence but maybe not enough for him to guarantee conviction or maybe he felt he couldn’t indict a sitting president!

Oh and we know why Trump lied because he is guilty!

1 Like

The other thing to note is that if Trump is as naive as I think he might be and doesn’t listen to his lawyers we will see pardons coming for Manafort, Flynn, Stone etc which honestly would be hilarious and a further part of his undoing.

1 Like

Well, you can expect pardons cuz trump doesn’t listen to anyone.
Maybe youre right, maybe were not getting the entire story overall on the Report.
Theres alot of suspicious things going on.
For all the people that are saying we told you there was no collusion, they were going to make excuses for it if he was guilty of collusion anyway.

1 Like

So the fake news and lies about the Russian collusion conspiracy theory and the hysteria will actually help Trump 2020. Well played boys :+1:

4 Likes

Taibbi: It’s Official - ‘Russiagate’ Is This Generation’s WMD

The Iraq war faceplant damaged the reputation of the press. Russiagate just destroyed it…

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

Greenwald: Coping Strategies For All Russiagate Peddlers Now In Mourning

Caitlin Johnstone Rages: “Mock The Russiagaters. Mock Them Ruthlessly”

WikiLeaks Raising $1 Million For Leaked Copy Of Mueller Report

Tech tyrants at Google do their best to obscure no indictments of Mueller Report

2 Likes

I genuinely feel sad for the people that don’t understand what is going on, the shock for them is going to be even bigger than I initially feared.

There are 20 other investigations (many to do with collusion) still ongoing of the back of Mueller’s work (he has ironically created a distributed system!) We still haven’t seen Mueller’s report in full all we have had is Barr’s attempt to cloud the issues. Yet people are crowing that it is all over Trump is completely exonerated! Mental!!!

1 Like

You know whats funny spacebuzz?
This place was DEAD silent…crickets when it was all going down.
Me, you and Amor would really be the only ones that posted.

Now that this news comes out…they are back!
(Was it fear? :rofl:)

Game ON!!!

People still going to prison and committing federal crimes too.
Scroll up…i think ive covered all of that in detail.

My question is, if Obama had done the same thing…would they say the same thing about him?

3 Likes

No ones been here because no one cares. No one has in over 12 months apart from the regs in here.

Years later I don’t particularly like Trump, I don’t particularly like Obama, I don’t particularly like Fake news and I don’t particularly like people that can’t think for themselves.

I don’t even particularly care about the Mueller investigation. In my opinion I saw through it from the start so this is no surprise. Many others and myself called it from the start.

They are not here because lets be honest it’s been years lol and people have more important things to get on with. Plus this shit is stressful, boring, dumb and polarizing.

I’m here because crypto isn’t dead anymore and I saw you guys talking about Maddow and Trump and stuff so thought I’d say hi and troll a little bit because we’ve earned this one, your boy Mueller either found nothing or he wants to be a superhero like Trump and fight crime and shit :man_cartwheeling::person_fencing:

4 Likes