Electroneum [OFFICIAL] Thread

electroneum
etn

So Electroneum is currently around 300 sats on Cryptopia (the only exchange it’s on at the moment) and its still on the decrease. It’s bottom was around 260/270 sats so do you guys think its a good time to put in some btc and see if it jumps?

Electroneum (ETN) Explodes Into 2018
Electroneum thoughts

It’s already up like 5-6x from ICO price, and it’s not on a major exchange yet. It could fall x5 in price if it hit Bittrex or some other big exchange.

I’m not selling any of mine before it launches on Binance or Bittrex, and hits ,3-,5 $.

looked into it but

program is a hazzle to get working, Both their program and having issues when trying to setup a rig , for mining it (not having any issues like it on any other mineable crypto ive tryed)
mobile app/miner not working,says update needed.Sends you to Appstore to update, but guess what ?? no update available .

Seems rushed out of the door if you ask me…=) also it seems like its not mutch left to be mined when the mobile app starts working, (mobile mining will give higer rewards)

Basicly not rly building a good rep when you apps/programs dont work, and not mutch info about when to expect fixes etc ( tried on 2 diffrent pc and 2 diffrent mobiles , just to check if the problem was on my end. and it wasnt ) Woud be carefull about this tbh

circ sup 4,997,507,466 ETN
Tot sup 5,195,262,064 ETN

Max Supply
21,000,000,000 ETN

The mobile miner is not real mining. It’s a mining experience. A tool to making noobs understand mining.

Their software is working fine? They have both a one-click miner, really easy to set up, and a command prompt miner + wallet.

Sold all of mine at 6ksat , too many problems and i cant see this one taking off… What problem does it solve that other coins dont have ?

Max Supply
21,000,000,000 ETN

indeed =) you are correct sir ! my bad =)

The mobile miner is not real mining. It’s a mining experience. A tool to making noobs understand mining.

its "airdrop"mining and giving higher rewards (atleast it shoud when working ) Point is, it not working = Not good and aint making noobs understanding mining cant even open app without "high load ,wont work message over the last days "

EDIT :seems it a europe problem when checked on the net:P

In this video, Richard Ells, CEO of Electroneum, gives a demonstration of the mobile miner and mobile app

And they will need growth to add value since its already 0,01 Over valued already =) and with shit not working ppl, will move on to where the grass is greener:> it will 100x growth to get to 1,4-1,5 ish value =) aint happening when product turns ppl off:<

Not trying to be an Ass… just saying be carefull =)

Their software is working fine? They have both a one-click miner, really easy to set up, and a command prompt miner + wallet.

One click miner is kinda buggy ;< check around the net:P
The command miner worked fine on test pc with 1 gpu pc
But not so mutch on mining rig =( but i guess il give it another go :stuck_out_tongue: (tested on my own rig and my friend have issues with multiple gpu rigs also )

@ZuluCryptoSurfer : 8 decimals vs 2 decimals. PR. Being from the UK.

Might seem like silly reasons to you, but it’s a silly world. Noone expected people to run around in parks at night looking for Pokemons.

@Wildezt : I haven’t used the Mobile Miner, but read the whitepaper, it’s not real mining. You’re not completing transactions or anything. They’ve set aside a specific amount to be used for Mobile Mining rewards. Consider it marketing funds.

Unless something has changed since I researched it prior to the ICO.

@ZuluCryptoSurfer : 8 decimals vs 2 decimals. PR. Being from the UK.

Might seem like silly reasons to you, but it’s a silly world. Noone expected people to run around in parks at night looking for Pokemons.

Your right ! but mobile app and pc mining needs to work for the “Jungle Telegraph” and the growth to come =)

@Wildezt : I haven’t used the Mobile Miner, but read the whitepaper, it’s not real mining. You’re not completing transactions or anything. They’ve set aside a specific amount to be used for Mobile Mining rewards. Consider it marketing funds.

it not a miner …some of the Electroneum mined on PC will airdrop the ppl "mining on mobile"so its mining sim, that gives same rewards as mining

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p

I have the decimals in BTC now so im not worried, my decimals are the biggest and baddest decimals out there. Sorry mate but i lost all hope in ETN shortly before it was suppose to release 1st time out. Enjoy your investment maybe we can chat in 2-3 years time and see where ETN is .

You’re looking at it the wrong way.

Your Bitcoin will increase in value because of Electroneum. If Electroneum can bring just 100.000 new people to cryptocurrencies in 2018, then it’s not crazy to think that 10% of those will end up investing in Bitcoin.

The two decimals vs 8 decimals might not be the only thing. But it definately is a thing. As recent as yesterday I talked Bitcoin with a few people at my kids birthday party. One had a hard time understanding how 0,000001 of something could be worth owning.

The mobile mining experience, call it whatever you want, will definately also bring new people to cryptocurrencies. Both young people but also people in Africa that doesn’t own a PC or have the ability to invest thousands into a mining rig.

If you think that I believe in Electroneum in 2-3 years, then you must be new inhere. I have been very vocal about ETN, and what my plans with it are.

And if you want to talk about the investment vs holding Bitcoin, then at least do yourself the favor of doing the math first. Windows + R -> calc :doge:

@ZuluCryptoSurfer : I did it for you:
ETN ICO price: $0,01 (Sep 14.)
ETN Current price: $0,06 (was $0,1 when it got traded on day 1)

BTC price Sep 14: $3900
BTC current price: $19.500

So BTC has increased by 500%, ETN by 600%.

If you traded your ETN at release, it would be a 1000% gain, and at that time BTC was maybe 400-450%.

(And that is without calculating the 10-50% bonus in the ETN ICO, or the fact that you could have bought at October 23 when BTC was at 6k.)

You can do blockquote like this;

You mark the text in a post, and a little box pops up over the marked text, that says “Quote”. Or cluck the quote in the toolbar. Makes it a lot easier to read :wink:

And I think we’re both aware of how the mining essentially isn’t real mining. I actually wasn’t aware that you got some of the real mined ETN, I thought they kept some of the coins specifically for giving to the mobile “miners”. Thank you for that info. Makes the mobile mining game/experience/sim/toy worth even more.

I don’t see what the fuzz is with Electroneum, when GRS and PASC already sort of do the same thing with a track record?

would you recommend trying to mine electroneum for someone who is just starting to try and understand mining? i do not have any capital what so ever to put into a mining rig especially with my absolute lack of mining knowledge but i do have an old laptop with an amd a6 i know its junk but im not looking to make any profit at this point just to get a general understanding of how to so that when i have some capital to invest i know how and where

Indeed :stuck_out_tongue: now if only they can get that working :stuck_out_tongue: have afew old smart phones collecting dust,and it woud be intresting to see what amount of Electroneum it will get airdropped

Seems they Discontinued the App and made a new one ;p il check it out later and let you know when i have tested it out :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems app wallet functions now , but not yet the miner.

you can however refeer ppl 5ppl a week to have a chance to win 5k ETN

Ref code:9E8E38

Sorry for not replying I have Christmas finals :frowning:
But my question was would it be a good coin to invest in for the swing trade (don’t really care about the long term for this one cause it doesn’t seem like it’ll have one) but I was right about the swing trade it went up by around 66% and it looks like it could go higher in the next few days :))

So what are everyone’s thoughts on the Electroneum coin for 2018? I am a current owner and hodler of the coin and wish to see other peoples opinions, thoughts, and ideas. I look forward to the comments :smile:

It was McAfee’s coin of the day. I tried downloading the wallet and the miner is not active. if you could actually get some mining done on a phone, I have at least 4 old smart phones collecting dust somewhere.