Electroneum [OFFICIAL] Thread

electroneum
etn

2.2 million users? Do you have more info on this. Are there 2 million wallets?

I remember etn hitting 20 cents. It’s now $.006. Not sure why the 2.2 million ETN investors havent done squat to the value of etn

I looked at the transaction activity on the chain. It’s very low. People can mass create wallets so doesn’t really matter too much.

Actual usage of the chain - close to 0
Actual useful tech of the chain - actually 0
Marketing of the chain - >9000

Some dude named knifeofPi did a shit ton of work for them and he pissed em off somehow.
I think it had to do with him fixing their blockchain.

He was a redditor.
I highly skilled redditor, but if your own staff cant fix those issues, thats a red flag.
Now they say wait till 4th qtr 2018 because they have things lined up.

I dont know man…lots of promises…even when their mobile miner came out, that was supposed to be big.
It was uneventful.

Everything that was supposed to make this thing be incredible…hasnt.

Its less than a cent now. At some point in time, youve got to cut your ties.

Do you know that children’s game called Telephone? Something is whispered from one person to the next and to the next, until ultimately the message received at the end is anything but what was originally said. It appears most people do their crypto research in this way; and, respectfully, I this Thread has become a lot like that with so many posters not doing their own research (or any). There are a few here who get it. But the majority of posts here are pure FUD and baseless. In time the results will speak for themselves I suppose.

In response to your post, @dice, see this Thread’s post #87:

“I know KoP and communicate with him regularly. For the record, he received far more ETN for his efforts from Richard Ells than the figure you guessed at. KoP still holds those ETN as of the time of this post.”

Respectfully @7UP you’ve become a huge distraction without presenting facts, trolling this thread (and you’re good – it’s working on me). So I’ll probably not respond to your posts anymore, but if you have something constructive to bring to the table we can re-engage. I am always open to that. But for now, one simply cannot reason with unreasonable.

That you continue to compare Electroneum to Bitconnect…candidly I am embarrassed for you.

Where things stand today.

• Electroneum has the crypto instant payments global patent-pending. People will say “But Mastercard…Square…patents” Yes, and one huge differentiator: You must have a bank account to use those services. Electroneum requires no bank. That’s the big “E” on the eye chart, you don’t want to miss that one. This will allow ETN to effectively be utilized by the 1.7 Billion unbanked individuals in the developing world.

• Electroneum’s iOS App has been approved by Apple and currently has 10,000 beta testers (myself included). If you’ve noticed, Apple is extremely strict and scrutinizing when it comes to permitting crypto apps in the app store.

• ETN’s Google Play store app already has over 1 million downloads.

• With about 2.2. Million registered (KYC) users, ETN in its first 8 months has grown faster than any other crypto project. Ever. ETN even bests the rates of growth of Facebook and Twitter. The pace of ETN’s growth is continuing to accelerate.

• The ETN patent-pending instapayments Vendor API beta has about 1,000 vendors currently participating, and is set to go live next quarter.

• There is so much more coming in Q4 as well that I cannot discuss right now, but that you would compare this project to some major crypto scams of past…my friend, that is laughable at best.

In the end, the crypto with the most users wins. The numbers don’t lie. ETN is on course to win them all. Cheers!

You can experiment with ETN…ill put my $ into Elastos.

2 million users? I dont get it.

Huh? 500k downloads

This lucky bloke earned just over 15 cents in just 1 week by “mining” on the app. Wow!

Just not feeling it. Do you have an exit strategy?
How long are you going to wait to see if it is or is not time to get out entirely?

Cant sit around and wait forever.

without presenting facts

I did. It is a monero fork and almost no one uses it.

Electroneum requires no bank

This is the same with every single crypto currency.

Electroneum’s iOS App has been approved by Apple and currently has 10,000 beta testers

I’ve never seen a coin with an iOS wallet before…

ETN’s Google Play store app already has over 1 million downloads.
With about 2.2. Million registered (KYC) users, ETN in its first 8 months has grown faster than any other crypto project. Ever. ETN even bests the rates of growth of Facebook and Twitter. The pace of ETN’s growth is continuing to accelerate.

And yet the coin is barely used. Weird…

The ETN patent-pending instapayments Vendor API beta has about 1,000 vendors currently participating, and is set to go live next quarter.

The ETN instapayments is nothing special from what I’ve seen. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the whole thing centralized with electroneum acting as a third party? Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a cryptocurrency.

To be fair instapayment is interesting. But I don’t see why anyone would use that as opposed to a 0 conf transaction in BCH or even the LN on bitcoin ( should be out of beta soon ).

While a parody and funny, the developments referenced are all true of ETN (have seen this vid dubbed for other tokens, but hadn’t seen this one). Worth the watch:

Lmao, the dude in tan does look like Vitalik.

ROFL, “Oh Bcash, don’t cry…”

Classic.

Stay Fishy

I think banking the unbanked is a reasonable long-term strategy, but my money is on TEL.

Excellent recap vid on today’s Electroneum news:

The KYC; How it Works; (what it means! :rocket:); Monday’s soft rollout; Face Recognition; iOS KYC; Cloud Mining; Multiple Partnerships; And More… Fantastic coverage!

"They key is just about to unlock the door…"

pretty weird, when you understand german xD

“Crypto’s all about price right now. All about price. And when this thing wakes up it’s going to be all about: How many users do you have? How many merchants do you have? Do you have KYC? Electroneum is leading the charge on this and it’s going to be a game changer.”

-YouTuber Crypto Dog Sept 7, 2018

KYC. Brilliant.

"Ultimately what it means is by embracing KYC it means that we can get these deals over the line. And we’ve got a whole bunch of other deals that we’ve explained that KYC is coming in September, and they’re all pausing waiting to see that come because when it comes we can then bridge that gap between cryptocurrency and fintech.

So the fintech e-money systems all use KYC, cryptocurrency generally speaking doesn’t use KYC. … By bridging that gap we’ll probably be the first cryptocurrency that fully embraces KYC and that gives us access to this massive market." -Richard Ells

Published yesterday.

Could adding KYC, instant payments, cloud mining and mobile partnerships to cryptocurrency be the solution for financial inclusion?