Enter The Mine!

I wish im From Oklahoma my man but please feel free to send me and @Nemisist419 a DM though

building is my specialty. and I love my simple miner OS. but dam I’m in northern Illinois. maybe you might be interested in watching me do my build? this sunday at 8pm CST

it will be a blast!! come ask questions as I build another rig of 7 GPUs.
I hope you will be there and enjoy the show @Cozy.

I’ll watch it, and when I’m ready I’ll pay you by the hour to configure my simpleminer with me, we can jump on skype one on one and work on it if you have the time.

Thanks for keeping the mining section going, its one of the most valuable sections on pub

that would be great @Cozy. love to help its why I’m here. and when your ready hit me up and we can set some time out to get you running.

ty for the good words too. it means a lot to see ppl find what i do helpful.

Thank you, I’ll 100% be in touch.

Join us Tonight In The Mine! 8pm CST/9pm EST

1/05/2019 Stream Notes

15 Mining Farms Shut down

• 8,950 kWt of Mining Hardware Unplugged

Ethereum goes into a fork frenzy

• Classic Vision Hard Fork – 11 Jan 2019: All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV for each ETH in their wallets.
  • Ethereum Nowa Fork – 12 Jan 2019: Each ETH holder receives ETN in the ratio of 1:1 for free
  • Constantinople Fork – 16 Jan 2019 (or earlier) Constantinople Mainnet hard fork scheduled for block #7080000: The Constantinople Mainnet hard fork is arguably the most significant fork because it is a big component of Ethereum’s transition from using a proof of work protocol to proof of stake.

New Bminer 11.0.0 Release With Dual Mining BTM/ETH Support

https://cryptonews.net/73885/?utm_source=CryptoNews&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=shared

• You can Dual Mine with the newest version release!

German Startup Devises Eco-Friendly Energy-Efficient Miners

https://cryptonews.net/73950/?utm_source=CryptoNews&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=shared

• Both Cubes are water cooled
  • Will be at CES 2019
  • The Cube 300
    • 8x nVidia GeForce GTX 1070
    • 4GB DDR4 Ram
    • 2TB HDD
    • 1450W
    • 310 MHash/s
  • The Cube 400
    • 8x nVidia GeForce GTX 1080
    • 4GB DDR4
    • 2TB HDD
    • < 2000W
    • 410 MHash/s
  • Source: the Cube 300 and the WizardMachine 300 will be released soon and is set at $6,999 and set be avalive around the end of January 2019!

RTX 2060 Rumors

• The GeForce RTX 2060 will be introduced on January 7th at the price of 349 USD (same price for custom and Founders Edition cards). The card will be bundled with Battlefield V or Anthem for free. The slowest Turing model will be available in stores starting from January 15th.

How to mine BEAM (MimbleWimble)

Some HiveOs video I’ve done this weekend!

https://beta.yen.io/CryptoMykel/status/154698733220174

Thoughts on the Radeon VII announced?

Shows some great promise from AMD and then the new RX cards in the summer