EOS Air drop tomorrow

Does anyone know anything about tomorrows Air drop. I saw the EOS DAC video on youtube. Which Exchanges are supporting this??

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Binance does support although I am asking around myself to be sure. They say they will in their announcement section.

1 Like

I don’t think are as there’s been no announcements on it. They are supporting the ERC20 swap in June and I think people have got confused with that.

Id recommended putting your tokens in Mew for now.

Do we think the price might drop after the snapshot?

1 Like

I think it will drop, but I’ve been wrong many times :slight_smile:

Even with a drop EOS should be a decent hodl coin as the ATH was a bit higher

1 Like

Agreed mate I think this will be a huge year for eos. I heard there were hundreds of dApps waiting to be built on their platforms.

2 Likes

Binance Will Support EOS MainNet Token Swap

Binance
1 month ago
Fellow Binancians,

Binance would like to confirm that we will support the EOS MainNet Token Swap. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding EOS.

Learn more about EOS (EOS)!

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/03/12

Find us on

Telegram: https://t.me/binanceexchange
Twitter: https://twitter.com/binance_2017

1 Like

That’s the main eos token swap and has nothing to do with tonights airdrop. Bithumb and Upbit are supporting the airdrop though so I believe it’ll also be listed on those exchanges straight away

1 Like

Ok got it. I was not sure.

1 Like

Yeah a lot of people are getting the two Mixed up. I was at first because the EosDAC video says the EosDAC token will Convert to the native eos token automatically but its actually a separate token

1 Like

Maybe it was covered else where…I literally hold 25 EOS. Do I miss out on the airdrop?

1 Like

I’ve got my ICX stored on an Eidoo wallet but I do have a ledger nano s. I am assuming only the Ledger will work?

1 Like

Yes but you can claim it Manually although no. Instructions on how yet.

2 Likes

Are you taking about eos still or icx?

If it’s eos then as long as you own your private keys then you’ll get it

1 Like

Cool thanks for the info

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2: Sorry I got crossed up. Does a Ledger support EOS? I haven’t checked on that.

1 Like

Technically yes as you’ll have your private keys. They’ll send the token to your Ether address where you hold your eos

2 Likes

Great. I appreciate the help.

2 Likes

tonights airdrop was for people holding 100+ EOS as well.

you have to manually register later for lesser amounts. If I recall reading correctly

1 Like

Not yet my friend

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠