ETC is a Rocket Ship disguised as a Honda Civic

When I came into Crypto almost a year ago. Shit was like drinking through a fire hose. I ignored ETC. Didn’t see the point, didn’t take the time to learn.

Because comments Peter has made, I got curious about ETC. Studied the history. I intellectually sided with ETC. But never saw it as an investment.

But then I discovered Charles Hoskinson. Dude. ETC vs Eth is the tortoise and the hare. ETC has quietly gotten their shit together, and is led by amazing devs. Go slow and get it right is their approach. Can’t hard fork a fuck up, transactions are immutable. The same standard that made BTC great. ETH is go as fast as possible and hard fork often to fix.

I dropped 1/4 of the my 20K of ECA profits into ETC this week. ETC volume is currently top 5 of all coins. It’s Satoshi value is close to an ATL. Buy some now. You’re welcome.

8 Likes

I agree , great time to buy
except the satoshi lvl is almost at ath

1 Like

Satoshi level is close to ATL. USD is ATH

1 Like

@peter predicted a USD value close to what it is today. Any chance to double or triple that and go for an ATH?

1 Like

ah was looking on binance

1 Like

What is the point of ETC? I don’t get it? Isn’t it just an old useless relic left over from a fork?

2 Likes

still being worked by IOHK, same guys that are working on Cardano.

2 Likes

Nice, IOHK just announced partnership with Zencash. Got me excited about that coin.

2 Likes

Nope. Dig in and do some research on it. You’ll see it for something more.

2 Likes

Can you help us understand though? Is the idea that ICO’s will be built on the ETC platform as well like ERC-20 works? Or is it just technically a cleaner version of ETH? I’m curious about this coin but already have too many white papers and research on my to-do list.

1 Like

some time like 4 or 5 days ago, Carter Thomas was saying guys he was hanging around also stated that ETC was getting ready to spring upwards… i think the video was released some time last week…

thanks for the info, going to do more research !

phamster

1 Like

I’m sorry man. It took about 4 days of worth of binge researching etc. Each day I would buy a small amount more as my confidence grew. Tonight it exploded for me. ETC doesn’t really even compete with ETH as this point. They’re going for different things.

A concise way to see what I’m saying is watching Charles Hoskinson interview with Bitcoin Benny from a couple months back about ETC. That’s the one that did the explosion in the pants for me.

3 Likes

Wondering how you guys feel about ETC now…

1 Like

I still like ETC a shit ton. Check the date of my original post. I posted that before Callisto was announced. After watching the shit with zclassic I sold all my etc a few days before air drop around 333k sats. I plan on buying back in, I love ETC long term. Air drop just brought in the retards.

EDIT: I didn’t post that before Callisto announcement. But i bought my stack before.I think I posted that the same day they announced it.

3 Likes

I spoke to Grayscale Investments and they said they believe that ETC will hit ETH’s all time high’s or come close. Grayscale has all the crypto funds incase you don’t know who they are.

That means a $1,000 + ETC coin. I like ETC but i dont know about that. Makes me wonder why they also have an ETH fund which is 2 days old. To hedge against their ETC bet? That ETH fund came out of nowhere.

2 Likes

ETC is very useful for arbitrage, it has the same withdraw ‘ratio’ as ETH on most exchanges (e.g. withdraw fee on Binance for ETC is 0.01 as is ETH’s) but it’s much cheaper and historically has a very stable price.
I’d wager most of it’s trading volume comes from this: it’s the ideal coin for arbitrage bots and transferring funds from one exchange to another.

Not saying that’s the coin only merit though. In my opinion it’s much closer to ETH’s original vision than the current ETH. I could even argue that ETH is the fork and not ETC. It also has outstanding teams (plural!) working on it.

Overall I really like ETC but it’s so very stable that I’m not sure it’s the best investment out there.

1 Like

But ETH is the fork…

2 Likes

Not gonna lie. I’m not too sure about ETC. It’s alright - but an alright coin won’t be the next ethereum. There are much better options out there than ETC - arguably one of them is ETH.

2 Likes

Price action should not effect the way you feel or your confidence in a project. Now if something changes on the technology front such as security flaws or the like then yes I could see someone asking how do you feel now. Based purely on price action the question is irrelevant to the investor into the technology/project. A trader will probably have a different view.

2 Likes

could you share why the enthusiasm on ETC?

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠