Ethereum Classic [ETC] - Hodlers Main Thread

Start with that.

For all you guys who will be looking at ETC for the long term. Leave your comments and updates below!

Please post any updates here!

12 Likes

I’ll be jumping on board once we get this nice push from ICX/ZCL over the next two weeks.

5 Likes

Would u recommended ETC over ICX or a mix of both ? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I bought a bag, let’s see where this goes. Maybe etc will hit coinbas

1 Like

I’ve got a man purse stuffed and loaded… I can join party?!

1 Like

dropped some coin on it. coming along for the ride! #roaddog :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I bought a handfull on the dip this last week. might DCA it… thoughts? 100 bones a week like im doing with ICX and XVG.

1 Like

Both my friend. Both are long term HODL IMHO.

But then again, whenever I say “long term” I don’t think people understand that it’s > 2 days… lol

20 Likes

I’ve been in since last week bro.

2 Likes

Lol So when u say long term what year are we talking ? 2025? I’m in it for the long time my friend and thank you for everything you are a true gent as us british say :+1:

2 Likes

What do you mean @peter??? I cant make all my money in one day? LOL
I plan to HODL those coins and my precious BTC for at least a year, and if I made good gains i will take a little off the top for fun and keep going for another year. rinse and repeat! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I thought the hodl was 2020 or at least that’s what I keep hearing on the internet. I’m a noob and just starting.

3 Likes

The hodl is long. Preferred for those willing to stay in the game for the long haul!

8 Likes

“The HODL is strong with this one.”

5 Likes

Lol that’s a terrible answer bit like how long is a piece of string :joy:
Got my 10 etc it’s not much but all I can afford. Small steps and I will get there I hope :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@peter’s long term is at minimum 1-2 years from what I have gathered. It seems like us pub members consider 1-2week a long term hodl hehe.

6 Likes

I’m in it for the long run!

8 Likes

@peter , can we buy ETC and just keep it in Binance till March?

4 Likes

this is me baghodling . cu in 2020

6 Likes

Not bad. You can download a wallet though.

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠