Final Alpha/Beta/Cohort Uploads are DONE in April! - How Should We Scale in May+?

launch
yen
yenio

We are finally done with our FINAL alpha, beta, and cohort users uploaded into YEN.io!

We’re looking to keep our community tight, full of builders, and people who want to not only change their lives, but be part of the changing crypto-landscape around us!

Builders welcome!

So… the question is… how should we scale in May?

• Invite only?
  • Influencers invite only?
  • Existing users invite only?

Let us know your thoughts!

12 Likes

perhaps a hybrid?

have it open to the public, but only invited accounts are allowed to post/create groups

6 Likes

we’ll be rolling out GROUP CHATS this week for all…

8 Likes

Roo ball owners only! :smiley:

6 Likes

YOOO group chats
Would love to see some sort of invite codes for people, Maybe every current user gets 3 invites!

4 Likes

APRIL FOOLS! LOL! maybe?

3 Likes

let’s start by a pool and see what people want !!

• Invite Only
  • Influencers invite Only
  • Existing Users invite Only
  • Hybrid Open to Public but Invited account only can Post

0 voters

7 Likes

A hybrid of all three works.

Invites for current #Yenizens. 3-5. Use them to on-board friends, leverage the invite :brain:, or create multiple accounts for ourselves (some already have, and lol @peter with the google invites)

Anyone who does an interview with @peter (retroactive) should be invited. Anyone who didn’t welch on their tequila deal, that is.

A (set of) tertiary invite method(s) developed as a marketing vehicle(s), in keeping with the coveted nature of the invite.

As @GrillingWithGuns mentioned above, public view would be nice, but that means that the team no longer controls the ability keep Yen wrapped in a bow, and use short views into the product on stream/video to tease it.

It’s my opinion that existing (insert bar) members of this forum, The Bitcoin Pub, should be invited to Yen before the general public.

8 Likes

I liked the idea of existing users being allowed invite five+ people we think would as to the community. Some of them (potential invitees) are probably already on the public waiting list

5 Likes

love, love, love that we’re involving our community in this!

7 Likes

I like the idea of tying it to groups. If you do something that will allow you to leverage this feature, you should be able to have a certain number of invite codes to build the group. Might help groupers get a lead on the eventual competition while helping you figure out what works and what doesn’t.

4 Likes

Existing Member Invite First, Pub Members Second, Influencers Third, Public after that.

I believe this strategy would allow for existing members either invite friends, leverage the network, or both.

Following that if the pub members are given the invite, the community that supports Yen, and would give more feedback, would allow for further development before we gave influencers their invites and they on board their communities.

The onboarding of influencers communities could be a part of the public launch and would therefore mean that the General Public would have a better user experience once they came to the platform.

4 Likes

We’ve been having a lot of chats around this… and we’ve decided to bless @atnick and @Genesis, two of our most stalwart Pubbers who have not only been around (basically) since the beginning, but daily provide value to the Pub…

The ability to be the FIRST to invite long-standing Pubbers to YEN.io.

They have both modeled excellent MOD and Crypto-Community behavior and enabled the Pub to not only survive… but continue to grow!

thank-you-office-space

We look forward to those selected by @Genesis and @atnick to join the early-access island of YEN!

9 Likes

I appreciate the transparency. Glad to play a part in initiating new #yenizens

5 Likes

Glad to be apart of it! A lot of awesome people to invite to YEN.

5 Likes