Funds locked as "in order" on Binance

I wonder if anyone had this issue before?

I made a limit order, and then cancelled it, however my funds are still listed as “in order”. I cannot trade or withdraw them. You can see it on the screenshots:

I contacted support and they told me how to cancel limit orders (which I already did).

2 Likes

Might just be a bug! It is probably cancelled! Happens to me on bittrex when there is a lot of pressure on a coin which binance seems to have on etherium right now! So shouldnt be a problem.

1 Like

It is a problem because the funds are not available to trade or withdraw.

1 Like

probably a bug. I’m still waiting for my ETH deposit on Kucoin. I know its left and TXID is confirmed from MEW. But Geesss no ETH deposit on Kucoin.

:frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s obviously a bug. But it’s been 3 days and is unlikely to resolve spontaneously by itself. And what can I do if support does not understand/listen.

1 Like

3 days that is crazy. You wanna here something more crazy.

Last year around Jan I put 1 BTC into my poloniex account, I was not verfifed. Month later I tried to withdraw it. It didn’t allow me, I had to be verified. It took freakin 6 months to get verified because they never respond to my support.

Hide-sight in those 6 months my 1 BTC grew in price LOL.

1 Like

Here’s the response from support:

Hello,

If you place a limit order then the order will not fill until the market price matches the limit price that you set.

You can either wait for this, or you can cancel the order.

You can have a look at this site for more information on the different kinds of orders:
http://tradebeginner.com/limit-order-vs-market-order/

I hope this clears things up for you.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

With kind regards,
The Binance support team.

1 Like

That was no help. You already cancelled it. Email support again or reply to that email.

2 Likes

Just refresh your browser (F5).

Had the same problem yesterday.
Needed to refresh my browser everytime i created or cancelled an order.

2 Likes

It’s not that. The same in every browser and the app as well.

1 Like

I replied, but status of the support request is listed as “solved”. I started another ticket, but status of that is also “solved”, not open.

1 Like

Wtf is going on, I have the same issue their is no open orders and my money isn’t available!

I’m about to flip my shit on binance

2 Likes

I wanted to trade NEO/ETH on binance my Neo is gone but it shows Zero ETH in my account. I tried opening a support ticket but its instantly marked as “solved” wth binance.

2 Likes

Many complaints on reddit about this issue now. See my other thread on the matter.

https://thebitcoin.pub/t/getting-sick-of-binance/?source_topic_id=21811
1 Like

I read a possible fix for this is to make - any- limit order, then cancel all open orders. Can anyone confirm? I don’t have enough funds in my account to make any orders.

2 Likes

I just tried. It didn’t work :frowning:

2 Likes

Actually, I just tried it, and it worked. I made a sell order at an insanely high price to get above the limit. Thank fuck for that!

1 Like

Wait, hang on, so you made a sell order on the same coin but higher than the original order? Then cancelled all?

1 Like

I had very little eth left. Something like 0.0003, not enough to make a normal order. But it was possible to set a USDT sell order at 10,000,000 with 0.0003 ether. I then chose “cancel all” from open orders, and the balance updated correctly, now with all ether available.

1 Like

So I’m trying to do what you have done but I’m not sure i’m doing it correctly.

I’m working with XRP (don’t hate on me).

I have about 98.6 left to play with. I’ve tried creating a sell order with a ludicrous amount (1btc).

Then I have gone to open orders (all i can see is this new order) and hit cancel all.

My original order is still tied up.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠