Gdax withdrawal

Hi Guys,

I have been waiting for over 6 hours for some ethereum to go in to my exodus wallet from gdax, never happened to me before, is anyone else having ridiculous waiting times?

2 Likes

Yes me also today. Hopefully soon.

1 Like

Having the same problem dude… it’s been 12 hours for me now. The good thing is that the request is still pending on Coinbase iOS app. So I’m just going to sleep on it and check tomorrow morning

1 Like

I waited over 12h hours also today from Coinbase. Its due to the gas getting higher and transactions getting stuck. It will fix itself but takes time, i just got my ETH after 12h.

2 Likes

Yeah same with me I did btc tho because the btc market for icx on binance was fluctuating so much this morning and gdax was going kinda fast(4 hours)ish in the past so I thought I’d sent 100$ to try to get more under 7$. Hasn’t made it yet so I think I missed that boat oh well hopefully it gets there tomorrow.

1 Like

Never mind I just received notice from binaince it got theere 1 second after I posted. Lol

1 Like

Finally received my Eth into the wallet, took 20 hours… Next time i’m sticking with CHUCK !!

2 Likes

Issues with coinbase Eth pending when trying to send to binance

1 Like

I think this is a technical problem sort out ASAP.

1 Like

Yea hey guys took over 16 hrs from my ether to land in my wallet! Finally received safely…what happened to all these network upgrades? lol

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠