Get out of crypto currency while you can!

Crypto currency is too volatile and nascent of an investment vehicle for the average investor. I believe bitcoin is headed under 4k. Get out now before you can salvage a little bit of your money.

People have been forecasting bitcoin in the 25k to 100k+. That is far from the truth. Bitcoin will be lucky to hit 10k by end of year.

I sold all my cryptos yesterday at a 45% loss.

Get out and sell all your bitcoin and altcoins while you can!

5 Likes

on what basis have you gotten the 10k struggle by the end of the year ?

3 Likes

@VroomR did you get into crypto following the late 2017 bull run or were you a long term investor of digital assets?

Did you only invest what you could afford to lose ?

5 Likes

it wasn’t a big investment but nevertheless, what I see from the decline of these crypto currency is much like the internet bubble. its going to take time for this industry to develop, much like the early days of the Internet

1 Like

I guarantee you BTC will be under 5k before it hits the high again

1 Like

Whatamigonnadoo!?..

15 Likes

If even you think that it will go high again. Your argument only makes sense if you need this money in a short period.

If that’s the case, there is no reason to alarm others. You need to exit, but you believe that it will go high again.

4 Likes

You sound as extreame as those who said 100k would happen within a month back in december the market tries to shake out the weak hands but if you don’t truly believe in crypto you made the right move for you.

2 Likes

Someone has to be responsible and warn the bell. If you can afford to hold for the long term, then maybe you may recoup your investment. but, if you are thinking about investing or just recently invested, it’s better to sell and wait to see actual adoption in this industry. I wouldn’t invest in crypto until BTC hits above 12k

2 Likes

That would be a great place to buy then under 5k, your own prediction would then result in a better profit margin that you will get from any bank.:grinning::+1:

1 Like

cool. In the meantime i’ll ladder buy to the bottom and have more holding while you and the others sell low and buy back in at $12k lol

10 Likes

@VroomR.

Do you think Bitcoin is as big as google?
Do you think it could be as big as google?

Go look at the market caps of each.

5 Likes

OK, lets summarize the OP’s thoughts and then make a conclusion.

He says “Sell Now and get out of crypto while you can!”
Then he says “I wouldn’t invest in crypto until BTC hits above 12k”

Got it! So his advice is to sell at $7k and buy back in at $12k

I think we can all conclude that this is some SOLID financial advice right?

22 Likes

Many of us don’t consider ourselves “average investors”, and we know what risks we’re taking and what we have gotten ourselves into. To a lot of us, and what we teach to other users on the pub is that we invest in the technology, not the price. If Bitcoin goes to the moon great. If Bitcoin goes to $100 (which it won’t), then we’ll HODL all the way down while averaging ourselves in. I don’t know if you’re trolling, being sarcastic, or being serious, but selling at a 45% loss when Bitcoin is on an upwards trend doesn’t seem to be a smart idea. Why not try Peter’s B90x program to shed some new light on your investment opportunities?

I’m still very bullish on a $25K-$100K Bitcoin at the end of the year. Why? Well, there’s too much positive light around Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general (aside from FUD articles) that are making the rocket ship rumble. I know you’re a viewer of DCTV, so I’m pretty sure you can tell the general interest of blockchain and crypto aren’t going away anytime soon. Regardless, don’t give into fear and doubt and you will be rewarded :bitrocket: .

10 Likes

Then you invested way too much to cut and run with a 45% loss.
You turned, what for many pub goers, is a paper loss into a realised loss.
Do you think there was perhaps a little greed and ignorance involved in your original investment decision?

3 Likes

“for the average investor”

weak hands

3 Likes

I’m buying all the way down in small amounts. it’s just stupid to start buying at 12K again if you can buy it for almost 50% off.

7 Likes

Why would you want to buy when the industry is developed ? The people that get rich are the ones that are IN IT in the beginning stages … and that goes for everything not just for crypto… you wanna be in before it BOOMS not right after … come on man!

6 Likes

Nobody knows what will happen. Sorry to see you sold at a loss. Best of luck.

6 Likes

If you consider this the early days of the internet for crypto it sounds a bit surprising that you jumped out, but I also understand it, it is not for everyone

4 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠