ūüéĀ Airdrops galore!

I came across this website, which is listing CRYPTODIVIDENDS (credit for the term goes to Adam Meister) I never heard of:

Here are some direct links to UPCOMING airdrops:

There is even something going on which could be called CRYPTODIVIDENDCEPTION, e.g. an airdrop on BCH

The list of ACTIVE airdrops is crazy!

SMASH THAT LIKE :heart: BUTTON !! :hulksmash:

7 Likes

does anybody have a link to something that explains airdops…i really dont get the concept

2 Likes

RTFM on http://airdropalert.com/

What is a crypto airdrop?
A‚Äč ‚Äčcrypto airdrop‚Äč ‚Äčis‚Äč ‚Äčwhen‚Äč ‚Äča‚Äč ‚Äčblockchain project distribute‚Äčs free‚Äč ‚Äčtokens or‚Äč ‚Äčcoins to‚Äč ‚Äčthe‚Äč crypto ‚Äčcommunity.

To‚Äč ‚Äčbe‚Äč ‚Äča‚Äč ‚Äčrecipient‚Äč ‚Äčof‚Äč ‚Äčan‚Äč crypto ‚Äčairdrop often‚Äč ‚Äčthe‚Äč ‚Äčonly‚Äč ‚Äčrequirement‚Äč ‚Äčis‚Äč ‚Äčthat‚Äč ‚Äčyou‚Äč ‚Äčhave‚Äč ‚Äčcoins from the relevant blockchain stored‚Äč ‚Äčin‚Äč ‚Äčyour‚Äč ‚Äčwallet. Examples of this format of airdrops are Byteball, Stellar lumens and OmiseGo.

Other crypto airdrops require social media posts or you need to contact a member of the team on the Bitcointalk forum. These projects use an airdrop as a marketing campaign.

The‚Äč ‚Äčformat‚Äč ‚Äčof‚Äč ‚Äčthese‚Äč crypto ‚Äčgiveaways‚Äč ‚Äčis‚Äč ‚Äčusually‚Äč ‚Äčlike‚Äč ‚Äčthis:‚Äč ‚ÄčAt‚Äč ‚Äča‚Äč ‚Äčpre-announced‚Äč ‚Äčtime‚Äč ‚Äčthe‚Äč ‚Äčproject‚Äč ‚Äčbehind the‚Äč ‚Äčevent‚Äč ‚Äčwill‚Äč ‚Äčtake‚Äč ‚Äča‚Äč ‚Äč‚ÄĚsnapshot‚ÄĚ ‚Äčof‚Äč ‚Äčthe‚Äč ‚Äčblockchain,‚Äč ‚Äčand‚Äč ‚Äčanyone‚Äč ‚Äčholding‚Äč ‚ÄčEther or Bitcoin‚Äč ‚Äčat‚Äč ‚Äčthat‚Äč ‚Äčpoint‚Äč ‚Äčwill‚Äč ‚Äčreceive‚Äč ‚Äča certain number‚Äč ‚Äčof‚Äč ‚Äčfree‚Äč ‚Äčtokens.‚Äč ‚ÄčThis can also be done on other blockchains, but Ethereum and Bitcoin are the most used for this airdrop format.

2 Likes

Can’t forget Bitcoin Private & zclassic.

From Achain to BTC holders

• BTC holders getting 1:100 ABTC Jan 13 at 1:14 am GMT

"FAQ from Achain telegram channel

ABitcoin is committed to improving the operation rate and network throughput performance of blockchain smart contract. It promotes the application of blockchain by integrating the technology in AI, Big Data, game industry, and Internet of Things. We will initiate a fork at a height of 498888 for BTC and 1498888 for ACT, and create a blockchain based on DPOS. BTC holders get ABTC according to 1:100, and ACT holders get ABTC by 1:1.ABTC will have a total supply of 3.2 billion, whose token contribution is as follows: BTC Forking 1.6 billion, ACT Forking 1 billion, ABTC Foundation 0.6 billion.

ABTC Q&A #1 Q1 ,Will ACT still have value and be exchangeable or will ABTC replace ACT? A: ABTC is a fork of ACT and does not replace ACT. You will get ABTC besides your ACT. Just like BTC and BCC.

Q2. How can the ABTC be claimed when we have ACT on our desktop wallets? A: Just keep holding the ACT. The ABTC will be added automatically to your wallet.

Q3, Can ABTC be mined? A: No.

Q4ÔľĆWhat algoritm is ACT using? Is it a BTC fork which means Proof of work (POW), or not? A: Consensus mechanism: The use of RDPoS can separate the voting rights from accounting rights.

Q5ÔľĆWhat should I do as a holder of ACT to get ABTC? A: Just hold your ACT in your wallet and you will receive ABTC automatically.

Q6, If we put ACT coin in the wallet, can I receive candies (ABTC)
A: Yes. you can.

Q7, How to receive fork coin? can we store coin in exchange platformÔľĆor must store act in walletÔľü A: Achian team will airdrop candies to every ACT holders, and most exchange platform can receive candies too, Please find following OKEx announcement.

Q8, Can we look the new coin as forking plus fusion technologyÔľü A: ABTC more like a forking coin.

Q9, If the time BTC get height BTC 498888 and the ACT 1498888 are different, then when will stare airdrop ABCT? A: The ACT will forking on 2-Jan-18, and BTC will forking on 13-Dec-17, The forking program will start on 13-Dec-17, and the ABCT Coin release day will be confirm soon.

Q10, The airdrop plan already confirmed? whats the plan ? A: Every ACT address with get ABTC by 1:1 rate, Coin release day will confirm soon.

Q11, What the ACT holder need to do, and what need be attention? A: Only one thing need holder to do just keeping your coins."

Non BTC drops:

• the upcoming fork for Achain ACT holders 1:1 to ABTC January 13 at 1:14 am GMT.
  • If you‚Äôre not US/CAN/CN based, Quantstamp is flush with airdrops, but we‚Äôll see if that continues in the future.
2 Likes

is there a specific wallet you need to have to get airdorps?, i konw you don’t get any if you have it on coinbase

1 Like

Polymath are currently accepting signups for an airdrop: https://polymath.network/

5 Likes

yeah, most likely not.
Trezor or Ledger nano hardware wallets would be most feasible, as you control your private keys. :closed_lock_with_key:

2 Likes

What about Btc on binance?

1 Like

You will have more luck getting airdrops, and getting them faster on Kucoin, if you really wanted to have your coins on exchange. They’re the most on the ball exchange for airdrops & forks.

From Kucoin:

'In the interest of maximizing user benefits, KuCoin will permanently support all types of forked tokens. After the fork is succeed, we will automatically issue the forked tokens to our users. Forked tokens will be issued within 24 hours with no necessary action from users.'
Source: https://news.kucoin.com/en/annoucement-regarding-the-bitcoin-fork-and-permanent-support-for-all-forked-tokens/

3 Likes

Hmm never heard of them…I’m not against keeping in wallets but i don’t have a hardware wallet atm.

2 Likes

You’re slippin, and missing out on a treasure trove of undervalued NEP-5 tokens & others not available at Binance.

2 Likes

interesting! Do you have a link to that statement?

2 Likes

My bad for skipping adding a source, but great work requesting one! That’s how we maintain an honest community. Added source to post.

Here:
https://news.kucoin.com/en/annoucement-regarding-the-bitcoin-fork-and-permanent-support-for-all-forked-tokens/

5 Likes

This is an opinion you are totally entitled to have.

Adam¬īs type? What do you mean?

Can you elaborate on that? I am not sure if I understand correctly.

Says who? Last one I heard promote this idea was Donald Trump :trump:
So he is Adam¬īs type ?

I am no native English speaker but I think that¬īs not even a word

I am under the impression that Adam rightly uses the term cryptodividend as a conceptual metaphor.

no

1 Like

thanks for posting the link

1 Like

You look better when you punched in face. New avatar pls :wink: :doge:

1 Like

I think @peter and I are the only ones in the pub to be excited about this:

Ethereum Classic and Callisto - Time to Buy More ETC!

:rofl:

5 Likes

Lol. Updated link :wink:

2 Likes

I love some airdrops! Looks like i fcked up though, missed these BTV & SMART coming on Yobit tomorrow.

Check a nice list of bitcoin forks <-

Next week is BCA, BTCP and few more btw, get prepared!

2 Likes

Those went well (BTV/SMART), dumped properly for BTC :slight_smile:

Tomorrow Okex giving WBTC fork coins fyi

2 Likes

ūüíį YEN ¬∑ YouTube ¬∑ÔłŹ YEN.CAMP ūü߆