Hello every What’s going on with bitcoin cash?!

Hello every What’s going on with bitcoin cash?!

1 Like

Roger Ver Scam coin. That’s about it.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

NPC’s hating on it that can’t actually tell you why it’s a scam

bout it

2 Likes

nobody needs bch and it confuses the market

4 Likes

LOL, it was a contentious fork which attempted to steal the brand, hash power and man power from Bitcoin. BCH is nothing more than a rip off of the hard work that has been put into BTC by intelligent engineers. It only wants to steal from the BTC brand, defame it and attempt hostile take over of the network. It is 100% bullshit. If it were not being contentious and not attempting to steal from BTC or steal its resources I wouldn’t have a problem with it at all. But the fact of the matter is that BCH is nothing more than attempted theft. Its existence continues to steal resources from BTC the real deal.

7 Likes

BTC community split into two and chain was forked. If some people disagree and don’t think BTC is Bitcoin anymore due to it being far from the whitepaper/other reasons how exactly does that make it a scam?

BCH is nothing more than a rip off of the hard work that has been put into BTC by intelligent engineers

Lol.

contentious and not attempting to steal from BTC or steal its resources

Can literally say the same about about the direction blockstream is taking bitcoin in.

None of these are even arguments. It’s literally just your opinion. No one should be forced to use the slow BTC chain that can never be a global currency. Let all the forks battle it out and see who comes out on top. Non of them are scams trying to steal your money - they’re just different approaches to the scaling problem.

If they are scams trying to steal your money please point out where exactly in the BCH code that happens

5 Likes

I hope for a price increase. Perhaps this will happen before the end of the summer.
In my opinion, the hardfork of the coin did not have to be done.

2 Likes

BCH is a scam in that it tries to steal from the good name of Bitcoin. It tries to leech off the hard work people have done on Bitcoin. Roger Ver and his cronies attempt to defame bitcoin and constantly attempt to mislead people.

BCH is not a scam in the sense that it’s attempting to steal from individual investors. Although it has definitely had some super shady pumps and dumps that were blatantly orchestrated manipulation.

BCH is a scam in that it is attempting to steal from Bitcoin. It was contentious from the beginning. BCH has attempted a smear campaign against Bitcoin. They have attempted theft of the BTC brand, BTC development team, BTC intellectual developments, BTC hash power and BTC reputation.

It’s so blatantly obvious that it’s laughable. Go to bitcoin.com which is owned by those hacks and it clearly attempts to mislead people into believing BCH is legitimately bitcoin. When you click on the buy bitcoin button it defaults to BCH. It also tries to say that Bitcoin is not Bitcoin but rather Bitcoin Core. OK, idiots. So absurd.

The heads of BCH and much of the development team for BCH are bad actors and leeches to the crypto ecosystem. They are barely better than Craig Wright and his Bitcoin(Shit Version). At least Binance had the good sense to de-list that steaming pile of shit.

The other forks are completely fine because they are not contentious. They are attempting to leech off the Bitcoin brand but they are not attempting to do actual damage to Bitcoin, its network, development team or hash power.

This is not an opinion, it is a fact. BCH’s sole mission is theft from BTC and defamation.

8 Likes

so yer not a huge fan???

5 Likes

I really appreciate your posts lately, but unfortunately you’re wasting your time on this one man.

3 Likes

You need to relax and look at this debate from both perspectives.

A lot of people believe that BTC is not what Bitcoin was originally meant to be as said by the whitepaper which is a ‘Peer to peer digital cash’ so they forked. It’s not scammy if they think Bitcoin is actually BCH - it’s a respectable opinion to have as that’s what Bitcoin was originally set out to be.

There are multiple definitions of what Bitcoin is from different people. Both BTC and BCH people are passionate about their sides. That’s all.

All your stuff about smearing BTC can also be said about the smearing campaign on BCH. Everything you said about manipulation is just plain stupid - BCH moved like every other coin did and most coins including bitcoin have a strong manipulation argument.

I don’t personally agree with your definition of Bitcoin. That’s literally just it.

3 Likes

+25% on the daily. No orchestrated pump here folks. Move on, nothing to see.

5 Likes

Apparently, if you do not share the ideas of liking certain coins and disliking others you aren’t worth talking to and are a troll.

I question everything this guy says and that’s why he doesn’t like me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I disagree with this being a respectable opinion as any coin that can be sent peer to peer fits the definition of “peer to peer digital cash”. So to say one is and one isn’t is borderline loonacy.

The scaling issue is a legit reason to fork if you think your way is better.

If Ver truly meant for this to be a peaceful fork and not just a malicious cash grab he would have used the code and started at the genesis block. It is for this reason I do not support BCH. To me it was just another alt coin cash grab. I don’t even care that he used Bitcoin in the name.

1 Like

P.S. For some history, Bitcoin didn’t originally have 1MB blocks, the blocksize limit was introduced by Satoshi later in it’s life.

he would have used the code and started at the genesis block

Why would part of the Bitcoin community who disagree with the direction BTC is going start from an entirely new blockchain where everyone has to rebuy new coins? The more logical, easier and fairer option is to fork the chain.

I fail to see how a difference in an opinion, a community split that’s been years in the coming leading to a fork is somehow a cash grab. 2 sides of the argument lead to 2 different chains - this is how Bitcoin naturally works.

1 Like

Well aware of this and it is irrelevent to what I was disagreeing with.

Because as I stated I view not doing this as just another cash grab.

As usual you tell people to see both sides of a perspective yet refuse to do it yourself.

2 Likes

Because as I stated I view not doing this as just another cash grab.

As usual you tell people to see both sides of a perspective yet refuse to do it yourself.

Okay l don’t understand you. Forking gives everyone 2 coins instead of one which is given to everyone. Forking does not benefit one person, it benefits everyone equally. I fail to see how exactly forking could have given Roger Ver more money than me. Can you explain?

Can you also explain why you think forking can ONLY be a cash grab? What about some of the advantages such as allowing anyone on the BTC chain to have access to use the BCH chain for free? Surely there a many benefits to building a community when you fork.

Furthermore why on Earth would part of the Bitcoin community completely give up on all the users of Bitcoin by starting an entirely new chain if they believe their solution to scaling is better?

3 Likes

Not everyone only to those that hold the coin it was forked from. This is a cash grab because it gives you the person forking a known amount of coins. If you are truly doing it to try and be in the spirit of what one believes Bitcoin is supposed to be and knowing the amount of lost coins in the system you would start at the Genesis block. Everyone knew the pattern at which BCH would trend and thus by just forking you now are making money off the fork and when one holds a significant amount of the coin that they are forking this creates a cash grab.

Its not giving up on all the “users” or speculators on BTC by starting a new chain. Starting a new chain doesn’t change your scaling technology so it makes no difference.

Lastly you just keep repeating the same question and this is just my opinion if you do not understand it at this point then you are useless to have a conversation with.

2 Likes

Everyone knew the pattern at which BCH would trend and thus by just forking you now are making money off the fork and when one holds a significant amount of the coin that they are forking

I don’t understand the part about the pattern. I don’t think anyone can predict the future of the market.

Forking probably did make a lot of people more money but that’s just a side effect - not the point they forked. If you still disagree with this, consider the amount of money Roger Ver has spent on marketing by buying domains, twitter accounts, teams, development etc and how much that has taken out of his pocket. With his influence he could have made much more money from hyping up a small alt coin like McAffee did.

With your thinking, anything that makes someone money as a side effect is a cash grab. Satoshi starting Bitcoin is a cash grab because he managed to mine a lot of the coins first. The Ethereum ICO was a cash grab, EOS, ADA, ICX - all are cash grabs even when there are many other important reasons as to why they launched the way they did.

There are much more important reasons to fork doing with the success of the blockchain. You forgot to mention this:

What about some of the advantages such as allowing anyone on the BTC chain to have access to use the BCH chain for free?

This can make your initial user base massive. Secondly, you do not have to go through the entire distribution process again.

Its not giving up on all the “users” or speculators on BTC by starting a new chain.

Yes it is. Many people bought BTC for it to be digital cash - that which it’s not. Many people cannot easily access their Bitcoin wallets so may end up losing money by not being able to sell and buy. Forking gives everyone who held the original chain the same wealth on the new chain. For example, Satoshi Nakamoto wouldn’t get any coins on BCH if it started from a genesis and didn’t for without selling his BTC and possible revealing himself or anyone in prison.

Let me ask you this, do you think Ethereum is a cash grab because it forked and there are now two chain? Why didn’t they just start a new chain from genesis right instead of forking?

There is more of an argument about the LN being a cash grab rather than BCH if you’re interested in opening up that argument.

3 Likes