Help with my mining rig

ram is comptabable 4g of ddr4

1 Like

just make sure the clips are down, easy mistake, otherwise not sure my sweet, well done for building from scratch tho and not having a scooby doo!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

clips are down and secure. and in slot 1

1 Like

I have the graphics card unplugged right now… didnt think it would be this hard… did a lot of research before starting this project… sighhh

1 Like

do you have a regular pc monitor to try?

1 Like

nope :frowning: from the looks of things I have everything running propery with everything connected where it supposed to be… :frowning: Am i supposed to press anything upon during on the power supply?

1 Like

trouble is, building a pc has many factors to get right. i like a challenge and if it was in front of me i’d get it working, sadly i can’t. youre not in the south east of england per chance? lol. what you hoping to mine?

2 Likes

hahaha unfortunatley not… xmr i have 1 vega 56 and 1 vega 64

1 Like

Would you be willing to get on skype? ethanhou2@gmail.com

1 Like

id suggest taking the whole lot to your local pc shop, pay say £50 to get it up and running with the os on it then you’re ready to go!

1 Like

eh shouldnt be that hard to fix hahaha everything is brand new…

1 Like

sure but putting it together correctly is a whole different ball game. if you’ve never done this sort of thing before it is a learning curve. go to your local shop and just tell them you’ve done the donkey work and just need it to work, the parts are new, and say you will pay them £30?? ha

1 Like

hahaha alright thanks for the help.

2 Likes

no worries, watching your post for someone hopefully to assist. whilst i am also enjoying sadistically watching my coinage drop!!! i’m actually enjoying it, knowing we are all in the same boat eeeeks.

2 Likes

try changing the cables. ie change the hdmi cable to a shorter 1

2 Likes

what @Nigeyb might mean is to try a different cable.

2 Likes

unplug all inputs to the tv and just have the 1 from your pc plugged in

2 Likes

you should try out simple mining operating system. its literally as simple as it sounds.

ill link to their website and also 2 videos on how to set it up below. the beauty of smos is that you dont need a monitor or keyboard for your rigs. you simply copy the operating system to a USB stick and plug it into the mobo. PLUG AND PLAY. that simple.

that is a long walkthroug of the whole installation process. BITSBETRIPPIN is the king doge of mining. much awesome :doge:

below is a second shorter 10 minute walkthrough to get your feet wet.

youll need a usb stick with atleast 16gb. something like this

im using that specific model in testing rig. let me upload a photo

as you can see, no monitor,no keyboard, no mouse, no mess!

happy mining!

2 Likes

the only thing plugged into the tv was my mother board… should i try putting the hdmi into the graphics card?

2 Likes

wait do you have a power button on the board or are you using a screwdriver to turn it on

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠