HODL Back Tester Google Spreadsheet

So much Amaze @cryptoBrad!

I am just left speechless with all the incredible skills here.

I know how to change yarn colours when I crochet so it’s not noticeable. :joy:

I haven’t learned to crochet yet but I just finished my first knit jumper. My Nana taught me.
Winter = Wine, TV, Knitting with my Nana :hugs:

Awe, treasured memories for sure. I am very much an amateur, but love it during the winter months. High five on the jumper. I haven’t ventured that fancy :slight_smile:

Cuz I ain’t no HODL BACK girl
Cuz I ain’t no HODL BACK girl (lol, sorry couldn’t resist)

Cheers! That was my “down time” before I got into Cryptocurrency. Now I’m just googling stuff all the time trying to get all the smarts. :brain::sweat_smile:

Haha you and me both!! I’m all right brained so I should have it all figured out in a decade :slight_smile:

New update to HODL back tester. Added what seems to be “Yet another portfolio tracker”
Test it out and let me know what you think!

chart (2)

Hahaha! This is hysterical! Thank you.

Much AMAZE! Soooooo much AMAZE!

Wow thanks! This google spreadsheet is pretty amazing.

Amazing!!! I think it’s time you take a ‘Bow’ IMG_3575

This is awesome. I was going to upgrade my cointracking account but I’m going to wait a bit to see what you and the pub come up with.

Hi everyone.

First, I must thank cryptoBrad for creating such an important tool and being generous enough to share it with the community. I will definitely be sending some crypto your way and hope others will do so as well.

I just stumbled upon the Bitcoin Pub while researching a plan for a mutual fund style portfolio of cryptos. I was an early hodler of Bitcoin (>5 years ago) but only recently determined that crypto-based technology offers the opportunity of generational wealth creation…IF done wisely.

I was inspired by the post on Steemit:
What I’ve learned from investing $100 in each Top 100 cryptocurrencies (month 1)

To summarize, backtesting reveals that a non-weighted one time investment into the top 100 cryptos resulted in a roughly 1100% return.
Obviously the entry and exit point will affect returns but it’s a beautiful stat to develop a somewhat passive crypto investing strategy.

I’ve quickly surmised that the Bitcoin Pub appears to be a great community. I hope I can contribute some value to it.

I was trying to come up with a way to evaluate the top 100 coins. I’d like to be able to analyze the top 100 cryptos by market cap. I’ve added some screen shots below. It’s only adding the first 16 coins and then stops.
Just wanted to see what I might be doing wrong.

edit

Thanks again to Brad and the rest of the Bitcoin Pub community for this spreadsheet. Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully contributing.

@CryptoMoon Thanks! I’m glad it helps!

Also, it looks like I forgot to copy the formula across. Thanks for pointing that out!
I just updated the master copy if you want to grab it again…

BIG WOW! :cowboy_hat_face: @cryptoBrad What on “Earth” have you wrought ?!?!?! (lol) :rofl::grinning::grin::hugs:

It’s the littlest things that get all the attention… A simple spreadsheet… Go figure! :man_shrugging:

Just tweeted this topic post out & an going to do it - for the next 7 days - Everyday! (Data, Data, Data) :cowboy_hat_face:

I just noticed you are ranked ahead of me in the META (lol) … I love a chalange! :rofl:

Simple? lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks @cryptoBrad .

I am using the “Compare” Tab and running the script. However it’s only getting through a row or less before giving this message.

Any ideas what we can do to make it run? I even tried deleting all but two rows but it still times out.