Hodlers, what to do?

Now that we are in March 2018, what can we the hodlers do for the rest of our hodling careers until we finally become a seller? It has only been 2 months for me, and this week i just started getting into mining. Any ideas are welcomed.

2 Likes

Keep DCAing + scale up the mining rig!

2 Likes

Been holding for 4 years now & cashed out a little in Dec 17, planing to hold tight again for at least another 2 years maybe a little longer adding bit’s as and when I can afford to buy, is mining worth all the effort and cost, how long will it take you get into profit with your mining rig ?

3 Likes

I’m considering between dca or increase my rig but I think I’m going to go with mining because there is only so much money I can constantly put in. Then after that I’m just hodling, wondering about life.

2 Likes

Please teach me! 4 years is a long time since crypto moves at such a fast pace. I’m actually using one gtx980 gpu i bought 2 years ago. So if i consider the initial price plus my computer components, it’s going to take me 15 months because the gtx980 is power hungry and doesn’t mine much coin.

1 Like

Good stuff, keep going with the mining I would say but also just keep adding bit’s as & when you can & that drip feed method will pay off overtime. Do your research & use places like the pub to pickup information & tips.
Keep at it
Be Your Own Bank, that way you will also free yourself from the Fiat Con Job the Banksters are running on all of us.

4 Likes

buy some vertcoin and hodl them as well.

2 Likes

I got out of mining in 2011 when it was cheaper to buy than mine.

Unless you’ve got dirt cheap electricity by the time you’ve caught up with your heavily depreciating CAPEX costs - I’ve got no idea how it makes sense?

2 Likes

sitting here getting chopped up by these shit markets… was up to 2btc at the peak now im almost down 40%. killing me.

4 Likes

what can we the hodlers do for the rest of our hodling careers until we finally become a seller?

No, my friend, we will never have to become the sellers.

3 Likes

At least you didn’t buy shit at ath like me :cryingjordan:
Hope ripple, wabi, tron, cordana goes back up…

2 Likes

@zlikar Then what would you be doing as a hodler?
@CryptoPunkUK cool! Where is your go to place for resource? I’ve just organised my bookmarks of go to links.

1 Like

I wish i can say the same but i got into the game late and i only have so much money, so i was thinking just making some passive income on my gaming computer.

1 Like

I’m setting Goals for the years to come. DCA and HODL + spend some for essentials. My HODL portion is savings for my future and other portion is a goal for steady income that I can pay my bills with. So far it’s been a wild ride but I see some gains on the way!

3 Likes

I got out of mining in 2011 too but then got back in at the beginning of 2017. I’m in th UK so don’t have cheap electricity but still the rising prices of crypto have made the numbers work well.
When I started ETH was at $37 and is now over $800.
People look at the snapshot of “on today’s numbers does mining make sense and what’s why time to ROI?”
But it’s constantly changing so there’s actually no way to know. It’s a gamble.
For me it’s paid off and I love the fact that everyday I get new crypto dropping into my wallet and I don’t have to go looking for more fiat to put in the pot.
I’m a GPU miner so I can also point the rigs at different coins at the click of a button so it takes almost zero time to look after too.

It’s not for everyone but it’s profitable and fun for me.

4 Likes

You can watch BTC/NEO charts and click the GAS button every 5mins.

gas

2 Likes

Learn more about this technology that you are investing in and that most of us here think is going to be the future of economy.

4 Likes

@RayL AHAAHA ! i actually havent pressed it! I’m not sure if it counts towards tax
@zlikar yes that is a good idea, where do you research technology?

1 Like

Andreas Antonopoulos is a great start. You can watch his speeches on YouTube and he’s got a few books on the topic. The information is all over the internet

3 Likes

Im so SICK of seeing red in my portfolio for the last 2.5 Months its just BLOOD

Just when i see the market picking up again it just retracts and goes back to where it was, its been doing this since mid Jan.

I honestly want to just throw my pc out the window as im starting to get annoyed/rage

But i shall stick through it and HODL as i have always done.

How do you guys cope with the frustration?

Rant ended

5 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠