How I made $9,000 USD PROFIT IN ONE DAY trading one crypto

This is ICX for the last three days.

nice info man, thanks!!

I also like this method of trading but currently doing it with smaller amounts. I think the key with this is to look for coins which could also be a long term HODL so if you are caught up in a bit of a crash then you can keep some confidence knowing its something you would invest in long term anyway.

I think you have slightly bigger balls than me with you smashing on 10k a time though but fair play to you, sir!

I am a newb here, and just read through this thread. OMG, I am overwhelmed, there is so much here!!! I feel like I won the lottery finding this site/community. I am not a fortune teller, but I see many hours being spent here in the coming days, weeks, months… I want to learn how to do this!!! Much much reading to do. If anyone has some suggestions on where to start that would be wonderful. So incredibly grateful to have found this place. :btc::litecoin::bitrocket::star_struck::woman_student::crossed_fingers::butterfly:

Could you suggest us a coin to try this tactic. I have been practice with 100 eur of ICX but it is a little slow :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, thanks buddy, well the beauty of smashing 10k in is that if it goes up 2,5% that you get 250 USD each hit.

You are right, you want to do it on a coin that you don’t mind hodling.

Start here :slight_smile: and welcome to thebitcoin.pub

I’m currently not really actively looking at which coins move a lot, so others might be able to give you a better pointer, but an interesting time zone you might want to consider when the Koreans wake up :slight_smile:

Oh Good trick so plus 6-7 hour of my time then.

Make sure to do the B90X program!

thanks for the info/support! Amazing community!

thanks so much Peter!!! Amazing place you have here. Really appreciate the info/support!!!

Thanks!! I have already started going through the content for newbs. @peter thanks!!! but wait there’s more lol!!! This amazing platform (thebitcoin.pub) gave me a little poke on how to improve replies…It just automatically popped up and said “hey, do it this way instead, it’s better” Unbelievable how good this is!!! I am blown away! Wow!

I still come back to this thread to remind myself of how many folks are winning in crypto… and how many more we have to educate.

Thanks!

What you practice, gets better over time!

You’re welcome :slight_smile: How has it been going since you joined?

Maybe bitcoin helps you to make 9000$ in a day.

Thanks for giving something back, it takes a lot of courage to actually post your strategy on here and I appreciate you giving us an insight into what you do.
Keep managing risk and you’ll beat the markets :fist:

And remember keep a big bag of icx :rocket:(shill)

I was not all interested all this but after reading this article I got motivation for investing it for the first time thanks for sharing such great experience.

@HarryvdV is a badass mofo. :sunglasses:

The article gives food for thought. Generally, such publications help to understand the sense and the idea of investing on the Internet, not just bitcoins.