How the Saddington Family has Affected 2 Generations of my Family

moon_goals
saddington

Hi @peter and @john I just wanted to share a little personal update…

I discovered your channel back in June/july, through John’s daily vlog, which was a timely co-incidence as at the time I was putting spare change into crypto, for my own experiments.

And then, I watched, stay quiet (i’m not one to comment unless I feel i have some value to add), and, I LISTENED.

I listened to your words on meta and systems thinking.
I listened to your words on how everything that has happened will happen again.
I listened to your words on going getting up and doing this as a pro not a schoolboy.
I listened to your words on holding.
I listened to your words on the value of DCA.
I listened to your words on analysis basics.
I listened to your words on Antshares.
I listened to your words on ICO’s and post-ICO analysis.
I watched John buy his first BTC, and the look on his face as if he’d arrived at his first prom :rofl:
I watched your 360 experiments in VR.
I watched you move out of the study and into the garage.
I watched you pivot from crazy 8bit graphics green screen backgrounds to the bitcoin Lambo.
I watched and jumped in on the Patreon experiment.
I watched and jumped in on the Bitcoin Pub experiment.

On Thursday I went in for surgery.

I was sent home after and took drugs to sleep for 24 hours.

On Friday, 6am I woke up. I got up. I walked out of the bedroom and into the lounge, where I could here my daughter playing.

For the first time in my life, I could see my daughter playing PERFECTLY - in full 20/20 vision.

And I cried, I cried non-stop with happiness for a good 10mins. Sitting. Watching. Crying. Happiness.

You see I’ve worn glasses for 32 years. My daughter hated my glasses. She would always lift them off my face, and say “nooooo papa”.

I’ve never been able to afford the laser surgery I always wished I could have to correct my vision, so I could do sports, swim, play with my daughter without damn visual aids having to come first. My gains that came from listening to your words, listening to your systems thinking, paid for my surgery.

So thank you. Massively. Your passion to never quit has given my daughter a new experience with her father. That’s a multi-generational impact.

This is 100% because of John’s daily vlog, your serious words (I miss those serious summer session on your porch, and the deep thinking that went into them), and my actions.

You deserve this thanks.

Thank you both, from my family to yours.

If I can ever help either of you (I’m in Australia and a passionate product manager), tell me, I’ll be there.

131 Likes
Thoughts on Pitching Ideas, New Projects... :thinking:
Getting Started @ The Pub :beers:
YEN.io is the Bloomberg of Crypto

@dogelord is a bot. Here you go. @peter @john

15 Likes

Wow. This is a remarkable testimony… and I’m so glad to have been part of it! This is why we do this! Thank you so much for begin part of this commmnity and congrats!! What an amazing win.

And it’s just begun…!

37 Likes

So much love for this! Amazing story and I am so glad you shared.

21 Likes

This is amazing! Congratulations on both your success and health! I think most of us are happy for the continued effort of the Saddingtons and the community Peter ignited and John helped to build! I know I am :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thank you for sharing, I’m happy for you and your family.
Thank you Peter and John for all you do for us.

13 Likes

Omg, this is wonderful. :heart:

12 Likes

Which Imoji is tear of joy? @john @peter
Thank you for sharing your story. I’m so happy for you and you family.
Such a wonderful read. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

This is good, amazing story!

12 Likes

That’s so powerful! Thanks for sharing with us!! That really means a lot!

11 Likes

Man oh man. I’m at a loss for words.
Thank YOU sir. Thank you thank you.
:relieved:

35 Likes

Powerful. All the best in your journey @Jay_S , it’s only the beginning.

9 Likes

Love this!!! What an amazing story!!! Thank you for sharing! And thank you to @john and @peter for being such amazing people! I know you guys have to feel the Love. What you two are doing does not go unnoticed!!!

13 Likes

I feel particularly close to this testimonial since I have similar issues related to eyesight, plus a similar behaviour. I prefer to listen/read => apply rather than participate in “fora” discussions unless I have something concrete and -possibly- useful to say. I have started my journey in August 2017, and now I have much more money than I ever had in my whole -short- life (even if it is still in crypto-assets). The only difference is that I have not yet reached my goals. Therefore I just have to resist a little bit more and continue to grind. One day I’m sure that I shall be able to pay for my laser surgery as well, without having the impression to put my financial freedom (that I have yet to achieve) at risk.

9 Likes

Where is John’s vlog?

6 Likes

Wow what an amazing story😊
This bitcoin pub is the best community ever :sunglasses:

8 Likes

This is Powerful :clap:t6::clap:t6::clap:t6:

9 Likes

Damn. Awesome. I’m happy for you and your family. Thank you for sharing. :hearts:

6 Likes

Fucking win!!! Love it

10 Likes

Great story!
.I wish I found out about Peter earlier.

8 Likes