How to Find Good Day Trading Coins?

• I’ve heard that finding a good pick for the day is most of the work.
    HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR COIN FOR THE DAY? WHAT IS YOUR PROCESS?

• I’ve heard that you want to find coins with a lot of volatility.

• I’ve heard about the VIX bitcoin volatility index.
    HOW DO WE QUICKLY SEE THE VOLATILITY OF A VARIETY OF ALT COINS? Is there a tool? A source?

• Volume and liquidity are key. So only choose big name coins and pairs with a lot of action. Many terrible coins have high volatility but low volume which makes it easy to get trapped. Lesson: Only trade with popular coins.

• I assume we want to focus on a coin which is uptrending for the day.

• I assume that there is at least ONE good coin worth day-trading each day – and that there is a timely way to find it. Again… what’s your process?

• I believe we can still profitably day-trade during a bear market. Does anyone have experience successfully day-trading in a bear market OR down-trending coin? If so, HOW DO YOU DO IT?

you listed the ways to find. I would only day trade a coin with high liquidity, helps if coin is in a trend too.

Where do you find your trenders? Is it just picking one randomly from the top daily gainers, or do you seek out news (if so what kind - I used to look for mainnet launches but decided they were a bit lack luster).

I prefer to avioid any coins which have a lot of news around them at that point(makes TA less effective). I have a list of 20coins, each morning i go through each coin and will do TA on each one. Pick my top 3 coins which have the best looking TA, and will trade those.

How do you pick your 20?