However, many developers are working on building atomic swap liquidity pools for a real-time decentralised swap between XDC and XDCE
XDC to XDCE swap is currently done through centralised AlphaEx.net
Let’s see some current open-source swap network.
How EOS and ETH based chains achieve swap through Bancor:
How BNB enables atomic swap from ETH tokens to BNB Dex tokens:
How easier it will be for XDCE tokens on ETH to swap to XDC on XinFin Mainnet
- XDC Network EVM compatible and supports all smart contract functions of solidity and Vyper smart contract language.
- When a swap function is called, it will look at available liquidity pools for a swap between XDC and XDCE and vice versa, the token holder will have the option to use any of the liquidity pools.
- Approx time for the transaction will be transaction finality on eth (10 mins± eth congestion delays) + SWAP API call on XDC Network (2–5 seconds) + actual transfer on XDC Network (3–5 seconds).
- Best time approx 12 Mins- worst time as per ETH network delayed.
Future expansion of swap — starting with Bancor in 2 months
- Assets on a private network or public network can be swapped with tokens on XDC Network with ease.
- Such networks would benefit from a swap with XDC network because of low transaction fees.
- BTC, ETH, USDC, USDT.
- Polka dot, EOS, Zilliqa bridge to XDC chain.
- Private chains like R3 Corda, Hyperledger.
- Trade Finance (contour.network), receivables, bill of exchange (Enigio)
Developer bounty for SWAP: https://xinfin.org/bounty
- Create your open-source codebase on Github: https://github.com/XinFinOrg/atomicSwap
- Tweet in reply to this article along with XDC address
- The best 5 implementations will get 1million XDC bounties directly in the wallet. This bounty avail valid for next 45days.
- Connect to XDC social media Community for questions or support: