HPB High Performance Blockchain.. hidden gem?

Yo yo yo cryptonation!
I just stumbled upon an intriguing new rabbit hole of information regarding a prospect which may be gaining some steam. Serached and found nothing on it on the pub thusfar so I figured I’d start up a thread and see if any of yall have some insight on this project.

Partnered with NEO and unionpay. Solid team and goals… what’s your take?

9 Likes

Huh… this is interesting. Funny I haven’t heard of it. I shall dig.

6 Likes

It is a pain in the arse to buy!!!

1 Like

Was someone looking to dip into it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah I had a look a few days ago but gave up!! :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully it will come to Binance or Kucoin make life easier for us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As this topic refers to hidden gem, could LRC be another? That is one that would be able to be bought on Binance lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It certainly perked up my ears lol
Once I get back home I’ll need to start digging into the research. Heard some chatter from some big hitter art connoisseurs on a forum I frequent… they’re usually on point so I figure it’s worth taking note of

3 Likes

It looks pretty expensive at current price for what it actually is at this time hopefully it will drop back down under a $ and I might just pick up some then.

2 Likes

So, here’s their whitepaper: http://www.gxn.io/files/hpb_white_paper_en.pdf

I can’t find anything about the number of tokens available, circulating/total supply… no idea what the market cap might be for this one…

EDIT: according to the Reddit post, mc should be 145M$. IDK, it’s pretty high for something that’s only been trading for 2 days and virtually unknown…

2 Likes

I saw this on CMC the other day under the recently added tabs. I haven’t heard anything from NEO Council on them backing the project, so I wasn’t sure of the legitimacy of it. That, and I can’t understand the website.

2 Likes

did a bit research :

The Chinese EOS
Circulating supply-37M
HPB mcap $200M, $ EOS mcap $6.8B
Unionpay and NEO partnership
Total Suppy : ~150-200M
1M trans/sec
Working product, now marketing
In talks with big exchanges (Binance, BittreX
Kucoin)

end of february conference in san francisco (neo /litecoin are there too )

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the intel brother! Bad beast had a nasty jump from $5 to just under $10 bones. Blue chip prospect here? Only time will tell…

Couldn’t find a way to purchase it earlier when I had tried. Just encountered the revolving rocket of doom :confused:

2 Likes

HPB is continuing to hold a very decent satoshi value @.00083
Tempting to jump in the waters… but I’ll end up being “Bill” and watch for a dip and /or for a more accessible market.

1 Like

https://www.bibox.com/
Sign up and buy. Don’t wait for it to hit the bigger exchanges. You will miss out on gains.

3 Likes

Suppoman pumping live.

@peter @john is there a “in before suppoman pump” badge to be offered to OP?

4 Likes

Peter, u did a bit research for this coin ?! we will happy to hear from you that u want to support this coin or your saying its a scam coin or something like this… thx a lot

2 Likes

Here’s the problem, and I too fall in this category.

SPECULATION.
Do people really expect Youtubers to know the INSIDE scoop?

I fall into this as well. Which is why you don’t see me pumping “this weeks coin” or “the top alts this week” or some shitty permutation of clickbait.

I’m slow, I research long and hard. The calls I made last year were: NEO, ICX, and OMG. So far, they’ve done very well.
Other than that…

11 Likes

ok. so we have to wait until u found something . No Problem… :slight_smile: But u have ur Connection aight ? aint there talking about HPB ? hmm…

so thx anyway 4 comment.

1 Like

Which is exactly why I respect you so much man! Thank you for not compromising your integrity and just turning into a flavor of the week crypto peddler. You take a strong look at every minutia of detail and make careful decisions and then aim wisely and true. People follow your guidance because we know and trust this about you.

As for this HPB coin… if the Intel we’re picking up is true then great! We will certainly see and hear the news verified or debunked. I try not to FOMO into anything because that’s bad business and can lead into some fiscally irresponsible manueverings. I put a lot of trust in my gut reaction but only as a precursor to my due diligence. For anyone jumping in with both feet… I salute you and hope to bounce upon the planets witya :slight_smile:

6 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠