Huge sell wall of 1174 Bitcoin on GDAX

Amazing. Watching an 1174 Bitcoin sell wall at $17250 being slowly eaten away! That’s almost $20 million! Crazy!

2 Likes

was thinking about the same, pretty solid wall, but already decreasing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Win/win = buy each dip, because $20k is going to hit hard when bitcoin has massive buy orders itching to be picked up :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

must be the bitconnect or USI tech trading bots throwing up millions of dollars of their customers bitcoin :laughing:

1 Like

I notice the sell wall too noob question if is a sell wall does that mean the price is going to drop once it gets eaten up? Or rise?

1 Like

if it gets eaten up then the price goes up.

what it normally means in isolation is it will stall the price rise, because you need lots of buyers with lots of money to buy whats for sale.

if the wall is owned by a few or one owners, they can push the price down by marching the wall down the buy order book.

3 Likes

Oh ok I get it thanks!

1 Like

It’s interesting to see the difference between USD, EUR and GBP vs BTC. I use the GBP charts for my analysis, but I see I’m going to need to keep a closer eye on the other two when deciding my trade plans…

USD

EUR

GBP

2 Likes

i see that type of thing with BTC when watching USD and AUD all the time. the big psychological numbers occur at different times because of exchange rates, so the equivalent values drop out of sync whenever one fiat currency hits a psychological buy wall.

2 Likes

It is happening again guys, this is not normal.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. Whoever is selling won’t have it after they sell it. Maybe its Roger ver suppressing the price.

1 Like

this order hit the day we topped

4 Likes

History was made that day @iera welcome to the pub btw

1 Like