I did a little Q&A Bitcoin & Crypto Currency video for Thai friends

Hi pub friends

About a week ago, I did a little FB LIVE with my friend for Thai people who have no idea about Bitcoin.
The feedback was good, so I’m happy and feeling like sharing. I’m actually a little nervous in showing you this. Hope fully you guys don’t mind. :blush:

It’s in Thai. I wonder if they are any Thai people in the pub.

8 Likes

I’ll have to brush up on my Thai!

3 Likes

Can you do Thai? Did you understand anything? :smiley:

2 Likes

Sawasdee Khrup. Pom put Thai dai nit noi na khrup. Pom phan ryaa Thai. Facebook video dee mak. Kob khun mak na khrup.

Well done on the video. I showed it to my Thai wife and she has forwarded it to her sister and a few friends. We just arrived home in Australia after a month in Thailand and she has been telling everyone about crypto. Quite a few of them are keen to know more. So, Thanks again and chok dee
( ‘good luck ‘ )

4 Likes

@Pod Sawasdee Ka! OMG I’m so happy that you think it’s good, and your wife could find the use of it. I am not a pro on crypto, so I was worried that if I gave out enough info without confusing new people.
Much appreciate on your feedback. Thanks so much.

3 Likes

If you’re really willing, we’d love to have you be a correspondent for dctv.show! We’re looking for people all around the globe to contribue!!! @john

3 Likes

i’m sharing this because it’s freakin’ awesome!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m a bit nervous because I know very little, crypto is such a big world. Thank goodness I learn a lot from you@peter and friends in the pub.
however I would love to help spread the crypto love.

2 Likes

Wow. I’m speechless. Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since I heard other Thai speakers apart from my mom :doge:

3 Likes

Haha mate that’s madness. I hear thai people a lot but don’t understand everything.

2 Likes

hahahaha Dude, honestly, it’s not that important unless you plan to live in Thailand forever :joy:

2 Likes

Trust me, every time I go home, they would be new words I don’t get at all. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Naisamui99 @Duttydirtz guys have you seen this? real? found this in Thai Goupt

2 Likes

I’ve heard about Ripple on reddit last week, it might be true though.

2 Likes

I’m surprised to see Stratis though. Not sure if this is real… But Stratis price is going up

2 Likes

Wow it’s a good list but I don’t understand Ripple being on there as it’s far from being decentralised! Do you think it’s real?

2 Likes

I do plan to live in Thailand after ICX. I don’t like the way society is in England and I think Thailand will be best place for me to raise my family.

2 Likes

no clue. But the price is going up. anyway, I put all in ICX. so can’t buy anything else for now. Just very curious.

3 Likes

· YEN · YouTube · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·