I did a little Q&A Bitcoin & Crypto Currency video for Thai friends

bitcoin

I’m too lazy to chase up with the news at the moment. Rather stick with ICX instead :laughing:

2 Likes

I hear you both loud and clear however once it is confirmed I will pump some fiat into it with the hope of it rising and then pump back into our favourite! ICX :rocket::thailand:

3 Likes

I feel like it’s good for holidays. Politics is Thailand as you might know is pretty sh*tty. And the gov doesn’t support science jobs which I’m planning to do. :frowning:
btw, I’m planning to buy a house for my mom in Thailand from ICX gains. :joy:

3 Likes

Hm, do you know when this was posted?

2 Likes

I found the post last night before I went to bed. But I don’t know when it was originally posted.
Though if I track back the price, it seem like 3 or 4 days ago that all prices started to move.

2 Likes

I just googled the image and the oldest post is about 2-3 days.

3 Likes

I love it bro. My mums not from Samui btw but I feel at home there. I have huge plans once ICX hits big numbers. Building in Samui with bar that serves food, condo in Phuket and Pattaya and of course a 3 bed house in England.

3 Likes

Thanks for the video. I’ll share this with my Thai friends here in Krabi Thailand. I’ve already got one friend accepting crypto for his rock climbing school.

2 Likes

@seikin I had planned on going to Krabi on 2nd till 10th but the weather doesn’t look too good. I’ve been most places in Thailand but Krabi isn’t on that list… yet

2 Likes

I’m gonna go and hang out with you guys! Thailand will be my place too. beside traveling all over the world ^ ^

3 Likes

I’m actually staying in Railay East, a short long tail boat ride from Krabi or Ao Nang. This place is a rock climbing Mecca of Asia, plus the scenery is absolutely beautiful.

My holiday is coming to an end, leaving on the 30th December back to Bangkok, before heading home to Australia. We’ve been out here almost 3 weeks.

I like Phuket, but not as much as Railay and Tonsai beach. There are no cars or roads here, the only access is by boat.

3 Likes

Sounds like paradise mate. I am choosing Phuket as I want to rent the condo out on Airbnb when I’m not there and it’s a short boat ride to paradise spots too. Icx can bring us all to paradise!

3 Likes

Good move. Nothing for sale here anyway.

2 Likes

Will need to leave some money aside for that speed boat to get me around obviously. :rocket:

3 Likes

@Duttydirtz @Naisamui99 @Pod Guys if you understand Thai watch this video. Poramin Insom the creator of Zcoin was explaining Blockchain. Pretty good. Another video to share with Thai people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS5ZO93EEAM&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll share this to my Thai friends as well :wink:

2 Likes

@Isukanda001 here’s a Thai thread.

@Naisamui99 is quite active. Haven’t heard from @Pozzon in a while but she’s around.

2 Likes

I’m a pub rat. #20characters

1 Like

Pubfiend

@Naisamui99 I found another Thai person! @Isukanda001 Sawadee Krub

1 Like

Sawadee Ka! Look at all the Thai peeps!!! I feel tingles! Anyone going to ATL in Oct?

I cant speak Thai very well but can understand. My parents speak to each other in Thai all time as I was growing up.

2 Likes