I don't get verified

It’s unbelivable. this is the third day in row that something is interferring my verification at GDAX. Am I the only one who has this problems?

3 Likes

I wish I could help. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Thanky you. I think I’m only unlucky at this moment.

2 Likes

Please keep us posted. I hope others jump into the conversation with perhaps some help.

2 Likes

Check if your area is supported by GDAX. In states that are not supported by GDAX, it is impossible to have your account verified.

How do I know? Well, my ID and my wife’s ID are of different states. I was able to set up GDAX with my account, but couldn’t, for the life of me, get my wife’s account verified! Then, I found out that her state ID is one of the states that are not supported by GDAX!

2 Likes

@cryptowine Thank you so much for helping!!!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m from Germany. I have to upload 2 documents. And the second one is making all this trouble. The write “I have to wait 30 Min because of to much duty”. The whole day log. I’m very curious what happens tomorrow. =)

2 Likes

having similar issues in US ive been trying to verify for 2 days now i just got a message that i have attempted too many time today and now must wait 24 hrs even though the site continues to tell me to try again in 30 min i thnk the site as a whole just cannot handle the influx of new customers at the moment

3 Likes

When I signed up for GDAX (ages ago it seems), I was having issues getting verified using the website. I then downloaded the Coinbase app and verified through that. After I was verified, I was able to use GDAX.

5 Likes

ived tried gdax coinbase website and the app all have denied my verification

2 Likes

Yes. The same problems. I’ll try it tomorrow.

2 Likes

The coinbase verification has worked properly. But for GDAX they want a second document and a selfie additionally.

2 Likes

I’ve got exatly the same issue.
I’ve also opened a support case, but haven’t gotten any feedback there for the last 2 days.:unamused:

2 Likes

At Coinbase they have problem verifying everybody due to high traffic, I guess it’s the same with Gdax…
you can see their status page here : https://status.coinbase.com

2 Likes

It’s soooo anoying. Still the sam emessage. “again in 30 min”

For me it worked via the coinbase app. Give that a try.

3 Likes

I’m trying at the moment. The upload of my photo is actually taking 20 minutes. =(
I’m not a lucky person in this issue. =)

2 Likes

:unamused:
Hope it will work for you too.
Funnily enough it worked first try through the app for me.

2 Likes

If it doesn’t work this time try to verify really early in the am or some odd hour of the night i woke up to take a piss the other night at like 3am thought fuck it ill try verified in 5 min…

3 Likes

This is unbelivable!! I did get verified.
Thanks @Unearthly , @Bluerebel and @TheNicholi
I’m from germany so I tried it at 9:30 CET (3:30 in the east cost US) via the coinbase app and I got the “you was verified” email. The login and a withdrawl to GDAX worked.
I’m happy to start learning day trading.

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠