I like shoes... a lot. ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ Whatcha wearing these days? ๐Ÿ‘ 

I like trying new shoes. I have small and wide feet though, so, itโ€™s hard to find good ones. I also like zero dropโ€ฆ

I found these recently though and they are great. Lems Shoes.

10 Likes

Those look really comfortable. I was planning on getting out my winter season shoes. Still trying to get away with the open toes. I might be able to get away with it for another week or so. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

haha Wishing i had more options for shoes :cry:
But the cut off around here is size 12โ€ฆ and im a size 15 :frowning: need to go buy at clown stores :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

They look so comfortable, but I wear size 5โ€ฆ they are too big for me.

2 Likes

Adidas spring blades

Awesome for workouts. And running.

8 Likes

Nice looks like Ninja shoesโ€ฆ I need them!

Peter you could golf in those too!! dang ima look those up

2 Likes

Dangโ€ฆ I like those Lems.
I recently got a pair of Glerups - Low Boot for chillinโ€™ around the house. So comfy.

Ordered them from: https://huckberry.com/store/glerups

3 Likes

Size 15!!! Holy Moly that a big foot. You must be really tall as well.

2 Likes

I would love to get these for @Terence

3 Likes

You should! I love them. Maybe for Christmas? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Groovy shoes!! They look really easy on the feet.

My sister pointed out these keen sandals to me. I ordered a pair of Keen Newport H2 Sandals in Black Olive/Brindle. They ARE incredibly comfortable. But they are slightly small IMO. Luckily I ordered a half size too bigโ€ฆ they are perfect. I wear them everywhere.Hiking, shopping, working, etc.

3 Likes

Thereโ€™s my kicks after a fresh cleaning. I have always liked bright white. I loved KSWISS back in the day.

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s a great idea.

2 Likes

Those totally suit you.

3 Likes

$2.00 thongs

Comfortable & practical.

Perfect for any situationโ€ฆbeach, shopping, dining, casual strolling, nature walking, buying cryptocurrency.

Can be paired with any outfit from sweatpants to designer jeans :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Those things look faster than the Lambo! :rocket:

3 Likes

I can confirm it, they are very well made!!

4 Likes

These are the bad boys ive been buying for the past 6 years :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These are mine, I usually daily them

5 Likes

I pretty much never go anywhere or do anything without wearing my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shoes / daps / sneakers. Itโ€™s just who I am and every pair speaks to me in a different way and helps me show people the real me.

I love these guys when itโ€™s hot and I donโ€™t want to get all sweaty. Hate that toejam.

I love these because my nieces made them in their sweatshop just outside of Hanoi. Theyโ€™re as comfortable as they are flammable.

These just speak for themselves. The eyes at the front are just hilarious. I like to stick my feet forward under ladies dresses and joke with my friends that I can see underneath. Itโ€™s hilarious.

Wow. Says it all. Iโ€™m wearing these bad boys right now. Just been skateboarding on them after playing some tennis. They really are everything you need in any situation. Comfortable, stylish, and ready for action if you need to throw down with some ninjas.

Got the nieces to knock these up in the shop. Theyโ€™re great for running as long as you donโ€™t run more than around 150 metres because they fall apart as quickly as Harvey Weinsteinโ€™s life.

But these are my favourites. Theyโ€™ve got little Raphael heads on the front and the box is signed by Vanilla Ice who wrote โ€œNinja Rap,โ€ his Turtles-themed single from 1991โ€™s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze. Ice not only recorded that memorable soundtrack, but he performed it in the film itself which really secured his hardcore street cred.

11 Likes

๐Ÿ’ฐ YEN ยท YouTube ยท๏ธ YEN.CAMP ๐Ÿง