I sold my OMG by mistake! (UPDATE)

Hi everyone,
following @peter recommendation, I bought OMG when it was at 0,00185 BTC, I throw arround 4500$. I put a sell order at 0,0022 BTC and I didn’t expcect OMG would go up that fast…Yesterday I woke up and I found that I messed up, & OMG just keeps going up. I need to get back in OMG but I don’t wanna make a bad decision bcz of my FOMO.
What do u think guys? should I wait more till it drops to 0,0022 (sell off Friday??) or should I buy now before it’s too late?
btw, I’m looking for short term gains (I’ll hold for 1 to 2 months)

3 Likes

Well you made profit?? Why did you put a sell order?
I usually put sell orders x2.

4 Likes

I’m unsure when you should enter again. Maybe wait for a dip?

3 Likes

I’m a newbie it was a regretable mistake to try to swing trade

3 Likes

well it least you made profit. That’s the main thing.

3 Likes

I did make profit, but that wasn’t my profit goal (I wanted 2x at least)

1 Like

X2 next time. I cant give advice on when to re-enter.
Only advice. Buy on support or dip.

3 Likes

I totally agree @Racolini
I’m in the same kinda situation, I’ve been looking for a re-entry point these last 24h
it’s hard to decide whether to buy back at a higher price (have less OMG) or take the risk and wait for a dip to break even
My noob TA tells me that throughout it’s uptrend, OMG dips are becoming higher and higher, and it’s unlikely OMG will drop back to 220k satochi

What do you think ?

1 Like

Learn how to use proper technical analysis before trying to swing trade, such as Fib. retracement to correctly put buy and sell orders

3 Likes

I’d advise being patient, chances are there will be a big dip again at some point.

4 Likes

BTW, BTC is fighting for a new ATH right now, and this will probably cause a dip

4 Likes

I hope really, fingers crossed

1 Like

my initial thoughts were that since BTC is mooning, other coins would have difficulties catching up, but OMG is doing rather good to my surprise

2 Likes

Exactly, it seems like they are both mooning

1 Like

Nope, OMG is going down a lot right now in BTC value

3 Likes

FOMO bigly here, but will keep my eyes on the :rocket:

1 Like

Had a dream last night their was a flash crash on OMG.
So i decided to put a buy order of 290 LOL at 0.0001 just in case their is one LOL.

2 Likes

good thing is whenever I get FOMO, I literally hear @peter in my head saying “hooooddddllll” and “people forget easilly, look at xxx coin 3 weeks ago”

2 Likes

xxx coin?
you mean NEO???

I’m HODL that for long time.

1 Like

LMAO :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠