I wish Charlie Lee's interview sounded like this

As crazy as John can be, he sure did speak the truth in a great way.

The full CNBC interview with MGT Capital Investments CEO John McAfee

15 Likes

he is such a cool guy

2 Likes

Look at her face in the beginning… She looks like any CNBC anchor would… brainwashed. (like it is not within possibility) lol :joy:

1 Like

EPIC! He is completely right.

1 Like

Charlie Lee is so immature. He should adult the fk up an speak clearly and confidently like a grown man who is leader in his field. I hate Charlie Lee’s twitter where he showcases he immaturity as often as he showcases updates on litecoin.

1 Like

Take a peak at the XMR chart today. Got a nice bump from this interview.

1 Like

McAfee is a a pro but don’t get it twisted he’s a straight up freak. https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kwn5yy/john-mcafee-bath-salts-belize-murder-fugitive-gregory-faull

1 Like

what would you do if you had that much money?

1 Like

That was a really wonderful response from John McAfee. So much confidence in what he was saying, and it was completely factual.

2 Likes

He had a good point about mining BTC. It doesnt matter the price of BTC miners still make money. Same with long term hodlers.

1 Like

I went and asked all my buddies at JPMorgan Chase if they were fired yet. They said they still have their job and their Bitcoins. :joy:

1 Like

Well, I am a system admininstrator working a lot with McAfee products. Then I saw his video How To Uninstall McAfee Antivirus, and I couldn’t beleive what I was seeing :smiley:
Is he a freak? DEFINITELY!

2 Likes

Baaahah!!! Fk!! This guy is the best :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

Yes, fk yes!
I never knew this guy existed till a couple of nights ago, I knew of McAfee virus scan as child but didn’t know he was a real world human lol.
His thought patterns are too good. :facepunch:t4:

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠