Ian Balina, thoughts?

So apparently his tweet about the tokens being sent to kucoin was sent out BEFORE the funds were actually transferred to Kucoin. That tweet has since been deleted but numerous people have investigated it and he’s blocked everyone that’s called him out on it.

Also there’s tokens left on the Hacked account that the “Hackers” were not interested in.

If it smells fishy, it’s probably a fish. Here I smell Bullshit!

#insidejob

4 Likes

2 Likes

It’s still the early days of crypto. Do your research and find projects you like. Read their white paper and roadmap. Stick around the Pub and you’ll learn a ton too. :beers:

3 Likes

Ian and others delete lots of tweets and they are still available to read if you know where to look.
The records I looked at showed the coins went to Binance, not Kucoin.
If I returned home to find my house had been stripped bare of everything I own there would be a time that I wouldn’t be thinking to rationally.

2 Likes

Tweet a few hours ago from Ian which includes screenshots of the accusers saying he blocked them for mentioning the “Kucoin” issue.

What we know so far:

He is very, very stupid whilst also being very clever. Many people are jealous of the money he made in crypto and send tweets without really checking their facts.

When you are hacked in the way he was, time is of the essence. You don’t have a few days to come up with a strategy to recover the coins and send out perfectly crafted tweets.

1 Like

yeah Im actually bummed for the guy…which didnt stop me from poking fun its sad we live smoke and mirrors and forget the humanity on the other side of the screen but there’s hope for the future!

1 Like

The fact he’s creating so much drama over this is a giveaway to me that it’s bullshit.

4 Likes

I am quite sure that I would create drama if I just lost $2 million :flushed:

2 Likes

He wears glasses (which reflects a lot of info - colors, sites, logos etc) and his eyes follows his hand when typing the password. If he did it always this way his pw could be captured. Manually and with AI too.

1 Like

But he doesn’t care about the money though.

1 Like

Ok, I get your point about the wrong exchange.

What about the timing of it? The tweet was sent out before the tokens were sent to Binance?

Whatever happened, it’s a lose lose for him but if he did orchestrate it all then at least he’s still got that cash money!

Poor guy might have to go back to being a ‘Six-figure slave’’ :roll_eyes: Oh before anyone shouts ‘‘you racist c**t’’ - calm down, I’m just quoting the name of one of his Hosted Events.

1 Like

@Duttydirtz I was just trying to point out that most people wouldn’t have a very clear head if their world had just fallen apart. I don’t know how much he earned with IBM but 6 figures could be $100K which isn’t that much in the tech industry. Basically he had a “job” like most people.
It’s not exactly a rags to riches story but despite his many failings the boy done good.

2 Likes

@Blynker Please don’t think I’m coming across as a hater, far from it! You can’t fault what he has down for himself, he’s put in the work and has actually helped a lot of people out. He’s made himself a fortune within a short amount of time by applying his skills and experience.

I was just questioning the timeline of events and I’m probably completely wrong but when you’re a public figure in this space people will investigate what you say and on social media, it’s easy for people to voice their opinions.

It was a tongue-in-cheek quote about the six-figure slave. Ian was earning $250k a year which is pretty good compared to the average man but just came off a bit… I can’t find the word… full of himself maybe? I don’t know maybe the appropriate word might come to me later. You know what i mean right?

Again, not hating, I hope he gets his funds back! It’s his and he’s earned it!

3 Likes

I think I remember a screenshot he sent of his W2 in the $400K range. Not too shabby. So is he a US citizen or UK? Anyone know?

1 Like
2 Likes

:fish::blowfish::tropical_fish: :fish::blowfish::tropical_fish: :fish::blowfish::tropical_fish: :fish::blowfish::tropical_fish: :fish::blowfish::tropical_fish:

2 Likes

I actually saw this coming… When you send daily screenshots of your finances, you’re just asking for someone to hack you.

3 Likes

Here is @john trying to keep a straight face while reading out the news.

3 Likes

wait… you mean… @peter?

3 Likes

Peter Saddington criticising Peter Saddington on camera? You twins don’t fool me… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠