ICON [ICX] | Discuss Upcoming ICOs, Wallets, dApps, and More

Confirmed. New ICO for ICX.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Pump pump. Nobody knows yet.

2 Likes

Nice video too.

Check out @MECACoin’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/MECACoin/status/1003573343365152768?s=07

2 Likes

@Racolini Dennis bloody great find mate! Ever since they were presented at one of the ICON events I have been on the look-out for their ICO.

I think there will be enough interest in these guys so I’ll make a separate thread. I have also inquired about a private sale for us all.

4 Likes
2 Likes

BOOM!

Let’s move up!

8 Likes

Read this! Big news!

If this isn’t utilizing the exact technology ICON already have in place then I’ll eat McAfee’s dick!

8 Likes

This one doesn’t have anything to do with ICON or theLoop.

5 Likes

Great, thanks Matt!

Now, how to get hold of McAfee… :eggplant:

2 Likes

Yeah. Rux found it actually. Man ICX kicking goals now.

4 Likes

Here we go!

It’s a nice wallet. One thing ICON is getting right is then UI & UX. Very clean and easy to use.

5 Likes

Beat me to it. ICON crushing it right now :muscle:.

2 Likes

Feels like the start of a train load of announcements :pray:

3 Likes

Trade da pomp :toomah:

2 Likes

So token swap has to be close? I remember reading somewhere the mobile wallet was dependent on token swap or something along those lines.

5 Likes

Yes, that was mentioned in a previous article. I too think it’s close.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Another clear sign the teams only cares about longterm-gains. So my advice to you is to either do the same or leave ship like Harry. And then lose sleep over what the new entry point should be.
I understand your frustration but it seems people always have something to complain about if the price isn’t moving up.

6 Likes

Another massive adoption for ICON. Why is the project not at Ethereums market cap yet?

It makes sense to buy the projects that have already established real world application with their products. None of this adoption is priced into the ICON project. This market is currently valued mostly based on ideas. Ideas are great, but they are not action. ICON will win because transactions happen based on actual adoption and not ideas. It’s simply common sense.

11 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠