ICON [ICX] | Discuss Upcoming ICOs, Wallets, dApps, and More

icon
icx

You’ve come this far my friend, if you can just try and step away for a week or two. If you really can’t no one is going to hold it against you, only you know what is best.

But don’t forget this is all part of the bigger picture. These assets we are invested in are so infant in their roadmaps, if you believe in the cryptocurrencies over the next 5 years then right now is just another blip in a overall growing trend.

giphy%20(7)

sadly icx didnt hit my first profit point. i would have cashed out a bit and changed some over to btc and all would be fine. i think its very likely that btc will be there after a 2 year down phase but im not so sure about icx. (i think icx is awesone! but still its new). and that is what i dont like atm. i wont switch icx to btc or to $ cuz i hodld so long downwards. + if i trade i have to pay tax - wont do that with more than 10% of my stack ever. so all i can do is hope but it dont looks good for now

My ICX has been sitting on my Trezor for months. Do I need to do the swap by a certain deadline or am I ok? Thanks guys

You have until September 25th, 2018 to perform the swap on the Iconex wallet.

Binance has reopened deposits and withdrawals for ICX!

Anyone know the transactions per second for the icon blockchain? I know they had previously claimed around 9000 a second but unsure if that’s soon or now.

I cant understand why would you want to sell on its all time low? its when people should hodl :man_shrugging:t2: the oportunity to sell on ATH is long gone, so what gives if you hodl and hope for the best now at this point?

this a beautiful thing right h’yeuh
but screw tron

CBOE filed for a BTC ETF. They probably have the highest chance of being granted a license. If this is approved BTC will smash a new ATH and ICX (and everything else) will follow.

The bears have a strangle hold on this small retail market and that will likely continue until some major catalyst (such as an ETF) kicks their ass.

yea i wont sell ciz i hodld all the way down… but msybe it would be better even now at atl cuz i think we will see a lower atl. btc at 4500 seems more likely than an end of bearish trend imo and we know what btc at 4500 means for icx

was watching a video on that matter

Ask yourself - Are you prepared emotionally to give chance looking for loose change down the bottom of an elevator shaft stuck between the 1st and 2nd floors, knowing full-well the car has been known to take off to above the 10th, with velocity measured in days?

This bear market

the meme is wrong cause all the males should have a BTC logo :man_shrugging:t2: :sweat_smile:

I did the same thing. Bought the dip. But then it just kept dipping. :chart_with_downwards_trend:

Where did you get this from? Asking for a friend.

After extensive research i´m lead to believe she´s called Piper Perri my friend

Thanks. I’m going to go let my friend know. I’ll be back in about 5 minutes.