ICON [ICX] | Discuss Upcoming ICOs, Wallets, dApps, and More

icon
icx

:dicaprio5:

But there’s always the right?

The right has already been sold :sweat_smile:

So…bitcoin was @ $2600 this time last year? CBOE is getting ready for another attempt at an ETF?

Anyone watch the trailer park boys? Cause there’s a shitstorm brewing…

Let the organ selling begin.

r6FmAmX

More (unverfied) good news, we’re definitely going sub $1 guys.

Fortunately icon connected her insurance company direct to the hospital taking away any worry’s during her final hours :fist:

This ETF news is actually the only thing that’s creating a bit of emotional fomo for me. I’m preparing myself for another 8 to 12 months of bearishness TBH. But I’ve got a feeling the CBOE submition covers the majority of the concerns this time. What else could cause the SEC to say no this time?

:beetconnect:

That’s what I wanted to know earlier. I heard its quick.

Nice find

So, waiting for a 1.20 ICX!

Well said Dutty! Nice to see all the love right now. What a difference a week makes.

Any chance that you can elaborate on this for those of us who are out of the loop? Thanks!

40k thread posts later think we’re true hodlers now :joy:

Traded MFT (whatever that is) today and picked up all kinds of extra ICX. Now considering Tether.

I feel something big is brewing in Korea. Been watching them grow and progress since last year. Really like what’s going on over there.

The flagship event of the entire week is the Beyond Blocks Summit Seoul scheduled for July 17th and July 18th. Beyond Blocks have put together an agenda “focused on the most controversial topics in the current blockchain space” to be discussed in-depth by industry-leaders, including Galaxy Digital’s CEO Michael Novogratz and ICON Foundation’s JH Kim

When discussing Beyond Blocks decision to pick Seoul as a location Gabriel explained that there’s so much going on in the Korean market, and one of the things that Korea really wants to do is “connect with the rest of the world.”

I’m riding this bitch to zero

Lmao. That’s my exact thoughts. ICX is the largest percentage of my portfolio so I’m hoping even if ICX is dead in the next bullrun, the rest of my portfolio will carry me.

I expect to see big things from ICON and the rest of Korea from this event.

That isnt speculation. It actually has.

When mild price increase commiserate with progress in the tech and real world relationships