ICON [ICX] | Discuss Upcoming ICOs, Wallets, dApps, and More

icon
icx

Nice share Matt!

:megusta:

Screenshot_20180711-041525

Most of the 2017 bitcoin hodlers are located between current price and $3,000 $BTC/USD.

If you paid $3,000 for your bitcoin, then now is your chance to still sell at 100% profit.

U gon’ hodl till even?

I find it quite remarkable that there are still permabulls in here, that take no notice of the charts and continue to buy and hodl this dip, your choice ofc but i do find it strange how people can be so happy about losing money.

Yeah everyone just sell your tokens now guys forget this crypto thing!

What I find remarkable is how people are so sure something will happen when they clearly cannot see into the future yet they beat the same drum over and over.

I’m not knowledgeable enough trade in these low level markets and I don’t trust most TAs so I will continue to hodl as I believe in the space.

Some people just like showing up when shit hits the fan!

The majority of people in this thread holds ICX more than they have BTC.

There is a few BTC bear threads around but the Fudsters will lean towards this thread for some reason.

We have been through it all. Bring it on!

Maybe people did sell some. ICX was around 1.70 a few days ago :thinking:.

I’ll play my cards close to my chest.

Interesting video, he said its been applied for on 26th June but didnt say when the decision will be made and a yes or no given, do you know or have any idea when that might be ?

Cheers:+1::sunglasses:

For history: I hold my coins (most of them since ICO).
$ICX - 90% & others: $KIN, $ELA, $TKY, $GAS, $VEN

One piece of news I found was that if approved it will be implemented Q1 2019. I did read somewhere that a decision is expected within the next 2 months. It’s a gamble to say if this will be approved or not. My money is on a yes this time.

Cheers Kenzie ljakljdklfj

Why do you class every opinion opposite to yours as FUD, you need to embrace other people views, only then may you stop losing so much money?

I would trust TA a lot more than just hoping for the best thinking BTC/ICX is going up becuase you believe it will, proof is in the pudding that TA works.

Just saw this.

I don’t class opposite opinions as fud at all, I’m quite realistic about the potential ups and downs of this market.

However, people that come out with FUD are wrong because they are stating their opinion as facts! Some people might look at what that person said and take action/advice! TA can work but it’s still an interpretation of the chart not a Crystal into the future. Ones interpretation is often different to others.

So when someone comes here to suggest Bitcoin is going to 3k I call BS straight away because you, I nor anyone else knows for sure.

“stating their opinion as facts! Some people might look at what that person said and take action/advice!”

then you also post things like:

"Never icx 1.00usd bro mark my words!

Never!"

"Exactly. Charts don’t matter down here.

Imagine if you were a big dick Whale with deep pockets and you know how solid icon is would you not spend a few million on this?

Man is sell my left testicle to buy at these prices if I could"

“What I need to do is work smarter faster so I can convert fiat into precious ICX! These prices are making me FOMO.”

“We will never see a 1.00usd icx! I don’t care if Bitcoin crashes to 3k ICX will be swallowed up before it reaches 1.00usd.”

How ironic is your comment. FOMO comments in here i know for a fact have influenced people into buying ICX, even back at $10/8, losing sooo much money.

EDIT: Made me lol too much.

you say “So when someone comes here to suggest Bitcoin is going to 3k I call BS straight away because you, I nor anyone else knows for sure.” then proclaim " “Never icx 1.00usd bro mark my words! Never!” just lol.

:slight_smile:

https://thenews.asia/2018/07/11/kba-all-exchanges-meet-requirements/

That is why if you know you want to invest, but don’t know how to read the charts, or can’t be bothered otherwise to worry about general TA, then you just DCA your way in at a fixed amount and plan for a few years in the future rather than annual gains.

I sell and re-buy all the time but still hodl for more than anything else. Most of my stack is not for swing trading, but play ICX is there for times like these. It’s quite the boon to do both.

Doesn’t make one option “the best”. It is all about the individual and what they can do or even want to do.

Is there any coin which went up and brought profit since ICX was $10? The root of the problem here is not about ICX but crypto lost market cap. One center of the pub is the ICX thread…this is why you read @Duttydirtz comments and think that he drives decisions - even if you don’t have any ICX or did you buy ICX @$10 because others did?

I think you will find they’re not FOMO comments, they are comments by me showing my belief in the project. My opinion aren’t facts you’re right but I’m in now way advising people on what to do unlike when you suggested selling now would mean 100% profit.

Yeah maybe I was a bit passionate when I said about icx 1.00usd but I stick by my opinion and most know its not a fact. I don’t claim it as such

Great find again mate. Let’s hope this opens up doors for many more Koreans that were driven away by the previous ban.

Industry insiders expect that new issuances of commercial bank accounts will begin in the coming days or weeks following this announcement. The new bank accounts will allow exchanges to increase their user base and circulating supply of funds.

Those Koreans were a force to be reckoned with and they will be again!

I’m not sure if you’re naive, or just playing dumb. I cannot take these comments seriously.

You:“I stick by my opinion and most know its not a fact. I don’t claim it as such”
You:“Never icx 1.00usd bro mark my words! Never”
Such a contradiction.

Looks like you’re claiming a fact to me…

You: “I’m in no way advising people on what to do unlike when you suggested selling now would mean 100% profit.”
Me:“If you paid $3,000 for your bitcoin, then now is your chance to still sell at 100% profit.”
This is a fact, if you bought BTC at $3000 selling now is(just over) 100% profit.

There is difference between facts and opinions. You seem to make the majority of your comments with no evidence or source, just belief in the project. My comments are backed up by market sentiment and technical analysis, and as you can see from my past comments i have done very well at predicting this market and made a lot of money from shorting.

Yes yes yes I’m sure you are very rich and are the best TA expert in the world.

You: "The fact is, this thing is unpredictable. As much as you think it will go to 4k, it can go back to ATH’’

You’re clearly a totally different person from the time of that post. I’ve not changed my stance on ICON!

I’m not here to argue with anyone I just want to keep fud out and what you’re saying is fud. I might also be stating my opinion on ICX (not bitcoin) but I don’t claim them as facts or suggest people buy or sell. You won’t find many people that bought bitcoin at 3k then stopped so your entire point won’t really apply as most will have bought more since then.

Mic drop…