Icon (ICX) News Only

Instead of the 3k thread, I thought I’d make a thread that doesnt talk about trading and price and just talk about the news and updates. Hard to follow everything on the big thread. Did they give an update on why the token swap didnt happen at the end of last month?

12 Likes

I can’t seem to find anything than they scheduled it to start in march so this to me seems more like a role out where maybe they start with the exchanges and then roll out to the public.

PS good luck on having a thread that is not all about price action. I do wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

icx never has any news lol

1 Like

So true hahaha. But just in case they do, just post here. No trading BS or technical analysis.

2 Likes

This was posted earlier in the other thread. It is a few months old, but it is a very good reminder of how ICON works…they are all heads down and focused and not about the ‘daily’ or ‘weekly’ update. They just want to quietly get shit done and they announce when they have something to announce. Honestly, I love this about them. Makes me feel like they are serious, focused and have no interest in BS. Refreshing.

7 Likes

Good luck with that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: laksdjf

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s new news? I honestly just skimmed it

5 Likes

this is perfect. thank you!

1 Like

Token swap live?

3 Likes

I was close on how they would roll out the swap. Thank you for the post.

2 Likes

Some good news I think.

3 Likes

Does anyone know how much Icon it will take to become a c-rep? Also what the incentives are? Not sure if they came out with this but just asking…

C-Rep
C-Rep (Community Representative) is a representative unit of Community and a unit that comprises
ICON Republic governance at the same time. It has the right to vote on transaction verifications and its
governance in ICON Republic. C-Rep is selected according to the decision of each community, and CRep
can be changed from one node to another. In other words, C-Reps are subject to change depending
on the situation and purpose of each governance. Furthermore, C-Rep will receive incentives for its
maintenance and activation of ICON Republic.
Only the node representatives that have highly contributed to ICON Network above a certain level are
qualified as C-Reps. A node representative’s contribution to ICON Network is scored by IISS (ICON
Incentives Scoring System), the AI (Artificial Intelligence) based scoring system of ICON. The node
representatives that maintain I_score(IISS Score) above a minimum requirement for a certain period
can acquire the minimum requirements to qualify as a C-Rep. Finally, it will be decided whether the
representative Node can be selected as a C-Rep or not through the process of consensus between
incumbent C-Reps within Representation Channel. A specific cap of the C-Rep and the minimum
requirements for C-Rep qualification both can be modified through the consensus between C-Reps.
ICON Republic
ICON Republic is the connector of different communities. It is comprised of representatives called CRep,
and other Citizen Nodes. ICON Republic’s governance is determined by votes of C-Rep, and
hence, decentralized. ICON Republic functions as a communication channel between communities.

1 Like

How come you got 3 likes and I only got 2…you just posted what I did like 3 hours later.

6 Likes

read again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s the same info…lol

3 Likes

i meant in terms of # of icon

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠