ICON [ICX] | The Meta Game

@Randy_Belanger I believe they are speaking in reference to the 14m addition to the supply, NOT total supply.

5 Likes

I didn’t pay attention to all of their platform infrastructure but from what i see as exchange i don’t understand how they are calling their self “dapp”. I am still trying to learn how decentralized are they.

3 Likes

Wtf is going on with the price spike on Houbi? .77?!!

4 Likes

Now up to $1.19?! wtf is going on?

7 Likes

I don’t know. That motivated me to quick make an account and I don’t even see it listed on there.

2 Likes

Bruhhhhh wtf is happening

3 Likes

Coinbase icx tracker up significant

3 Likes

ICX going nuts on 2 exchanges.

3 Likes

I guess it’s still an ERC-20 token on Houbi? How is that even possible, the swap happened months ago. I think withdrawals are disabled as well so no chance to arbitrage.

3 Likes

Can’t be the erc20. That’s completed. I check coin.tiger. Its going ballistic.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought as well, but did a quick twitter search and some folks are saying that?!

3 Likes

In any event, something is up, or something was leaked. Good times ahead, I hope!

3 Likes

Hopefully something big and I mean big news or I be pissed lol.

4 Likes

What the hell???

This is crazy…just like Bezant.

4 Likes

Where is this at?
Is that US?

3 Likes

Up to 0.46c on CMC but the price is at 0.30c on binance… what the hell!

3 Likes

In fact I wonder if the 14m icx added to circulating supply is doing this, and it’s thrown off CMC a bit…

3 Likes

ugh…all this weirdness…makes me want to put my alts all into BTC and say to hell with it all.

3 Likes

Maybe this is the pump?

5 Likes

Interesting. Are there any Pubbers trading on Velic.io? I would like to know more about this exchange.

I’m going to sign up and check it out.

4 Likes