ICON [ICX] | The Meta Game

I’ve had 100% of my ICX staked since day one. I adjust my votes as I feel and I’ve not lost one ICX. It’s not as dangerous as one believes. Keep an eye on your reps and you will only accumulate. I’m not looking at the USD to compare accumulation right now. Only the amount of ICX I’m earning per day.

4 Likes
2 Likes

How much ICX are you getting for £100 investment today?

1 Like

I would assume 4.3-4.6 ICX

1 Like

Sub P-Reps cannot be penalised for low production, basically because we don’t produce blocks!! We only validate them, and for that there is no penalties

2 Likes

What’s going to get us back to ATH’s?

1 Like

Two options:

1. Actual adoption
  2. Investor stupidity

With all these BTC forks pumping this week, the ‘Investor Stupidity’ option appears to have potential. :rofl:

9 Likes

4.3-4.6? eh :thinking:

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you for your continued support for Mineable P-Rep! Truly appreciate every single ICONist that shows their support!

Make sure you check out this recent article on ICON’s blockchain being used by one of the largest universities in South Korea.

7 Likes

Hey guys wanted to check back in after another year or so and ask how your investment is going?

3 Likes

Well My full ICX bag is in the profit now. So I am not complaining! How about your investments?

2 Likes

Earning 45 to 50$ a week just letting it sit. I’m ok with that not a lot but I’m also not earning that from a savings account

2 Likes

ICX is truely a great scam coin. After 90%+ dump they still have cult followers.

3 Likes

As do you my friend as do you… :sunglasses: :joy: :joy: :joy: :+1: :soccer: COYR

3 Likes

Why you came up here when icx starts to move up? :smiley: You look silly, commenting on coin that you don’t know nothing…

2 Likes

I think is good oportunity to buy cheAp icx this days with a proper ‘stop lost’ , such a good project ,but…

The people who presume about holding their icx since the first day…
What are you pretent? Show that your belives are something to admire?
You just claim that you are complety incompetent investor.
Watch your money going 95%down during 2 years meanwhile you have the oportunity to x3 in btc.
Some of them buy over 7$ or more… imagine the odissey they have in front to recover that…
Even if the dream come true, and , in 4 years reach again 7$.
Your holding is a shame, don’t let the people know how dumb investor you were the last 2 years… and for GOD SAKE USE THE STOP LOST!!!

with love. from icx fan.

3 Likes

Well to be fair, DCA’ing on the way down is how to counteract what you have said ( if you still believe in ICX )

3 Likes

it’s not a scam per say, it’s just another DPOS chain that doesn’t bring much new to the table

2 Likes

Hey MoederMariia,

Where do you recommend buying ICX ? I can’t use binance anymore bc im in the U.S smh. Did you have any problems withdrawing from the exchange ? (Unless you’re leaving it there for now…)

2 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠