ICON [ICX] | The Meta Game

icon
icx

I think we finally bought the floor :man_shrugging:

Be careful guys… the major money movers have been on holiday… volume is really low.

Not sure 100% we have found the bottom… next 2 to 3 weeks will tell us if we have. My personal opinion is we have not bled enough yet and its going down further. So be mindful of the next couple of weeks.

Crash

Not just yet man. Remember these coins do what the king bitcoin tells them to do. Bitcoin will go lower and so will the alts. Just more violent

Comment in another Thread:

Just found this:

love it!!!

Seems like a lot of work has been done. Interesting.

cant wait to see the December 2019 comparisson in there too :slight_smile:

I know that you know, that I know, that you know…something. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He doesnt know anything… I know nothing… :wink:

This has been the myth for all of 2018.

Cant wait for Moon.
gjuh h

Wait for a while bud… I think it will be sometime in 2022 if not 2023.

Crash

I can wait. hehehehehe

I can’t wait that long. The moonboy in me is on life support.

True that.

I have 2 views. Work til 65 and retire or wait a couple years to retire young thanks to ICX.

Even though I’m retired now and NO I’m not 65 LOL.

Turning 30 next month. Need ICX to explode so I can retire in my 30s lol

That’s it man. Would u rather retire in your 30’s or 60’s.

Agreed. I can wait the 5 years. More time to cost down to retire in 5 years instead of 25 lol.

Guys and Galls,

here is the thing, you have to do something useful. Lets say we all hit it big time, guess what, i would hope for the most of us, this starts a bigger drive in our souls to improve however we can. Money is only money, and happiness will not come with more.

I for one am driven to figure out stuff, fix stuff and i am naturally curious, the engineer in me. This will not change if I am rich. I wouldn’t know what to do with all the money I might have in the future. However, I would like to do something pretty dam amazing with my time.

My ‘retirement’ will mean i will be working harder than I am now, so it wont be a retirement.

Crash

Completely agree with everything there but you will be able to spend more time on something you are passionate about and possibly help change something in this screwed up world we leave in.

Retirement isn’t always pre determined to be sit home with your feet in the air.