ICON [ICX] | The Meta Game

icon
icx

im gonna dca 20 dollars on friday :wink:

well put @Genesis and as said on the video posted by @Racolini 6 days ago, it all does look promising in the THEORY, many aspects are still in R&D for what ICON could be worth bigly.

Still, highly speculative, high risk, many things can happen in the crypto space.

But hey, no risk = no reward too :man_shrugging:t2:

Yeah, you need a lot more than that to move the markets lol

But we’re talking icon, not bitcoin.

Volume is tellling me 3.562m traded today :man_shrugging:t3:

So could have easily put that much in

Had I not purchased in ‘17-‘18 I’d have well over a million of those bad boys. So I have that going for me, which is nice…:pensive:

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve almost pulled a Leon the jeweler (for those of you original members, you’ll understand the reference)!

It is possible that ICX is done, move on.
Even Bitcoin Diamond has a high market cap.

Real use Cases. We are going to the moon!

I like that chart. Keep dipping so I can buy more…
Who am I kidding. Wen moon? #bagholder

The USD chart is even worse :beetconnect::beetconnect::beetconnect::beetconnect::beetconnect:

:man_shrugging:t2:

It’s all about lowering the average.

What we’ve always wanted.

Right guys?

Finally a chart I can actually understand.:ok_hand:

Guys… looking at @kryptokenzie’s chart… made me laugh… a part of me thought ouch…

Patience, I am sure that ICX will do very well. It has a solid plan.

Crash

That ICX weekly chart looks like it was sponsored by McDonalds.

Definately going to get sub 0.1 ICX on capitulation. This is good news for all the ICX believers.

Crash

1 crypto goal for 2019 is 100,000 ICX

We are on the same page :grin:

Why stop at 100k…:grin::+1::+1::+1::+1:

I see all this talk of 100K ICX. If we’re going to talk ridiculous numbers, then here’s my take. :wink:

If ICON becomes what it’s intended to be in a decade or two, we’re looking at a bare minimum of $100 per ICX. Likely upwards of $1000 per ICX (trillion dollar market cap divided by the full 800m total supply equals $1250 per ICX).

Based on those numbers, 100K ICX translates to somewhere between $10m and $125m. Those are obscene life changing numbers. In fact, it’s far more than any one person could ever need.

However what are the chances that ICON is “the one”?

Personally my portfolio is approaching a net value close to 100K ICX, however rather than owning the full 100K ICX, I’m instead capping it off at 12K ICX. The rest of my portfolio will be spread out over 5-6 other solid projects. That way I have 6-7x the chances of hitting the jackpot.

ICON is great, but I prefer the higher odds.