ICO's to look out for in early 2018. Thoughts?

I’ve not participated in an ICO before, but thanks to the Pub I’m going to shave off a bit of my Icon stash :icx: and check out Ton and Bluezelle. I’m interested to hear what ICO’s are other people are looking into or is it supposed to be low key? :zipper_mouth_face:

10 Likes

Bluezelle
TheKey
Nex (late Jan/Feb)
Elastos

5 Likes

I am very sceptical for all icos in generall I am following FuzeX since if they succeed they can become big deal in crypto world, however, there is good margin for fail so I will take it from exchange when I found it safe to bet

2 Likes

I can vouch for NEX as well as Ontology.

5 Likes

Nice thanks for the tips. I’m only going to invest in a couple so I kept Ton and added Nex into the mix

2 Likes

Cards could be a real thing soon enough. Where abouts is FuzeX located?

1 Like

Switzerland i dont saw the same potential on any other card because I am using wirex card since 2014 and none other card icos comes with a new stuff all of them uses the prepaid card from Wave Crest ltd because there is no another issuer for crypto cards I think they use a loophole in Gibraltar.

1 Like

Oh interesting. Sounds great if you had a swiss bank account. Could be worth checking out too :+1:

1 Like

you can check my review here I did my best its hard for me to fill these type of things :smiley: FuzeX ICO Review Originated From Korean Company

1 Like

Can u keep a secret? I’m very interested in TON

12 Likes

Did you know I have token named TONTON(TON) I am just checking the solidity and trolling around :smiley: I can send you TON as much as you want :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll forget about the other 2 and go only into TONTONTON :zipper_mouth_face::+1:

1 Like

If you want TON I can send it to you right away :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m keen. Hope I don’t get in too late

1 Like

Working my way through the whitepaper now…sounds very interesting!

1 Like

What whitepaper is that? Have you got a link? I can only find a ‘leaked’ video

2 Likes

I was trolling since I issue that TON token for that reason 2 month ago I don’t see any whitepaper for real TON

1 Like

I’m not sure if you are trolling or not :smiley:
Hope I see your opinion in an upcoming video :wink:

1 Like

So what ICO’s were talking about?
I like NEX?

1 Like

I assume Peter is talking about the telegram messaging app ICO, which he has a few on DC.tv :slight_smile:

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠