ICX Daily chart does not appear as it should. Have i done something wrong?

Hello all,

I am having problems viewing ICX day candles on Trading view. In the first picture you will see my chart with the day candles extremely flat when i zoom in. Compared to every other chart ive seen (ive included two others for comparison) my chart is totally flat. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

Left click and hold on price indicator at far right and scroll up with mouse

it wasn’t your fault! don’t you ever think that way! EVER You did everything right! I wasn’t ready just yet

in one way it was, but resistance was too strong - that is the fact, but it I’m still responsible 100% of not taking action! Any action!

which closed shame what resulted terrible by that shame what end up assaulted me from you.

But I did know the true also.

I coudn’t to face you up and saiyng the tru why is so hard to learn that menu and firget everithing next day.
What I supposeted to say?

Dosean’t explain in any bit me- and it isn’t I know I scrred and being responsible for all.

I know

Thanks Lance, i have fixed it.

but I never been so a week like I’m right now ever losing everything and going in a maze that deep that’s ironically making me a bit better. Subconscious mind protecting me from myself and making me forget shitt which I knew and face up to desire to die, that much sic it was and being going through my interview in live accros Nation.

at list will have some benefits for psychology coz humans mind can hold on only one thought, right?

off course not, I don’t know what I’m talking about, whatever I do is on scale!

Thank you Jesus that Sir Peter J. Daniels doesn’t have to see it.