ICX ICON what’s the latest Peter?

Hey Peter,
Curious to know what the latest news, hype, rumors, etc. are with ICX ICON? (From your perspective)

5 Likes

You’ll likely have better luck getting Peter’s attention if you tag him. :slight_smile:

@peter

5 Likes

But @Nathan_D… i read and see all tho!

ICX rumors are just that. Speculation.
If you’ve been following me closely for the last 2 years then you’ll know 2-3 distinct things that I’ve shared about Icon that make them a solid long term program.
Those that know, will be able to share.

10 Likes

I wonder if Icon plans to “Hyperconnect the World” or just Korea. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

With crypto government boundaries will soon be irrelevant. Whatever ICON does in Korea it can do elsewhere. The internet knows no artificial bounds.

5 Likes

Even if just Korea, It can be Samsung’s level of influence. That would be awesome enough!

4 Likes

Even this old boy from the great white north holds Icon. two thumbs up from Newton

4 Likes

Except in North Korea :wink:

3 Likes

Peter I think you owe your long term ICX holders a VIDEO!!! Come on man!

3 Likes

There’s not much to talk about. The man is grinding as are we.
We build in the shade for the vision we have of a decentralized future.
We build it for you. That’s what I “owe” you guys. Quality product.

13 Likes

Appreciate the honesty sir. Seriously! (3 year follower here.) Keep up the good work!!!

7 Likes

Also, of course, there is always a goodly amount of scuttlebutt going on here:

:mentat:

3 Likes

Definition: “gossip”.

I had to google this. Learned something new today. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Excellent-Wayne

3 Likes

Were well over 8k txs per day in comparison to 2k range a few months back… that’s definitely a good sign. I think we just need to all be as patient as possible until August, that’s where we see some potential movement… until then, let’s make the most of these prices because I can assure you 90% of people will be wishing for sub $1 down the track. I’m definitely taking advantage of this price range :grin:

3 Likes

I’m Just wondering how to check the price action, Now that coin puffs is dead.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Get your self on the waiting list for #yen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

spoilers. no icx price. atleast that I can find.

5 Likes