ICX - still a good buy in at $7?

What do you guys think? Do you predict it’ll hit $10 within a month?

2 Likes

I hope quite more…

3 Likes

Can anyone direct me to the DCA spreadsheet? I am starting my DCA into ICX today!

4 Likes

I’m confident that it will hit 10 before end of this month, I could see 12 USD and maybe a bit above.

Some youtuber said (but of course take that how you want) that getting ICX under 10 is cheap.

8 Likes

use the search box in the top “dca CX”

4 Likes

I’m new here, what is DCA spreadsheet? I like spreadsheets :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dollar wise, I think it’s a good buy. BTC wise, I’m a bit shaky. The higher BTC ratio it goes, the more I tend to reevaluate my investment. Also, it seems like 50K Satoshi is a short-term resistance.

4 Likes

I think 15, I will still buy, buy, buy

5 Likes

$7 for ICX is the best buy on in crypto by far :+1:

9 Likes

With the net going live in a view weeks, it’s cheap now I think…

6 Likes

Still good to buy. And if you DCA then you spread your risk anyway!

2 Likes

Dollar Cost Averaging, buying $100 of ICX or any other crypto every Friday and tracking it on a spreasdsheet. Search ICX DCA in the search tab.

5 Likes

I will do DCA with ICX after dumping 1000 euro at it 1rst. My only bigger invest with coin over 1usd. Not enough cash for those NEO 80eur damn :slight_smile: or BTC …

3 Likes

i see it going to 10 billion cap untill the end of the month

2 Likes

it has hit it several times, next time it’ll touch it, it will break it

3 Likes

25 ish USD, cool, I’m down for that :smiley: somebody on facebook said 28-30 USD in 2 weeks, I doubt it, but lets see

3 Likes

the question is: is it still a good buy in at $8 ?!?! :smiley:

2 Likes

yes I would DCA it every Friday for a year.

3 Likes

But what’s the point of having a coin with good value compared to dollar but not so good value compared to BTC, ETH or LTC?

2 Likes

lol seriously. now i’m gonna have to ask if it’s still good to buy in at $10 :smiley:

4 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠