I'm fat as fuck thread

morning update. 240.8 almost out of the 40’s still deep into the fat as fuck range lol

Okay, I’ve given you guys all a massive head start as I’ve been piling on the weight with cakes, beer, and fried chicken. I’m starting to diet and exercise today. I’m going to try intermittent fasting (ie. eating only within a 6 hour time period per day).

We’ll see how it goes.

Fucking slay it man! You are going places!

@grillingwithguns - So close to breaking into the 230’s. Down from nearly 260 that’s a solid f’n 1st month.

@evergreen - Ha…love it. Cakes, beer and fried chicken. That’s why I’m part of this whole thing today.

I came in at 234 this morning. Struggling to break that 230 mark but it’s coming…

no change this morning

m back from the trip. 187 lbs.

Welcome back! Hope it was a good trip.

Here’s the latest I have…

Gillingwithguns - 240
Tom_Mac - 185
Evergreen - 192
GROD - 205
Sherpa24 - 187
Lennytrader - 341
Radiofriendly - 232

Pretty sure everyone is even or down since the beginning.

Hold my beer!

Haha, in all seriousness - I’m probably way over but haven’t got around to weighing myself.

morning update. 240.4

231…So close to 220’s.

I started with you guys on this

I was 287lbs

Today I am 259lbs

Based on my research I optimized intermittent fasting to dinner only and all ketogenic protiein veggies (2 plates worth) and complex carbohydrate in limited
Amount . Cold brewed black coffee no sugar in the am, 1.5 liter of water throughout the day and banana for potassium and mutivitamin and omega-3 at 4pm dinner at 5pm eat until 9pm window

I do 20 Austrian pull up, 30 push ups, 30 sit-ups daily

Kept most of my muscle mass just not the fat
:slight_smile:

Late to this party, but in the thick of it.

March this year: 290. Current pic isn’t from that time period, but is accurate to how I looked.

Today: 245. No decent pics. I suck at selfies.

I’ve taken total control of my life with regards to fitness. I’ve overhauled my diet and precook all lunches and dinners for the week on Sundays. All meals are balanced out for a 40% protein, 30% carbs, and 30% fat macro split, for a total daily calorie intake of around 1650. I work out at the gym MWF, and do very brisk walks on the off days for at least 2 miles a pop. I’ve got lower back issues and part of my workout is strengthening my core to help support my back. Til then, I have to stay away from jogging because it beats the fuck out of my lumbar, no matter how cushy my shoes are. Eventually, this won’t be much of a problem.

And yeah, bro. I do even lift. :smiley:

Make sure to do some cardio! I am on the Nike Run Club app. They have challenges on there to help you, if you are the competitive type. There’s another app called MyFitnessPal by Under Armour. You can track your miles and calorie lost in that app, as well as a food journal with calorie intake. The cool thing is that you can scan the barcode of the food into the app to help track the servings.

Remember to keep building momentum. Each day can feel like a drag, but it all starts with that 1st pushup, 1st 1 mile run and then you can start building the mentality of not letting yourself down as you already began something, so why quit? This way of thinking fits my personality, I hope it helps.

231 again today

woijfojffsds

I just had a colonoscopy so had to starve myself and clear myself out for 24 hours before the procedure. I look much thinner now. The moral of the story? Don’t exercise - just go get a colonoscopy :rofl:

Starting wt: 219lbs
End week 1: 212lbs
End week 2: 209lbs
End week 3: 208lbs
End week 4: 205lbs
End week 5: 203lbs

Going good…right on schedule.

sweet jesus i forgot to weigh in the past few days.

also i’m ashamed to say i went off the rails yesterday. i had an ice cream Sunday with the kids and a hot dog with bun. (as good as fuck though)

i’ll do better today :slight_smile:

186lbs down from 192.

It’s times like these that I’m glad ICX is worth next to nothing now :joy:

i haven’t forgotten about this thread or stopped working at it, just keep getting distracted in the mornings.
weighed in again this morning and still no change.
gonna mix things up with some salsa dance lessons instead of doing boring cardio. hopefully that’ll kick me into fat burning mode again. if not, at least i’ll know some of them sexual dance moves
giphy%20(4)

Same here - I’m still keeping track though. I think I’m mostly up to speed on everyone’s posted weight.

I’m hitting a wall at 230 here. Those first 18 lbs flew off and now it’s getting a bit more challenging. My mistakes are coming on weekends. The last few weekends I’ve been at some BBQ’s…sandwiches, bread, chips, usually a beer or some whiskey. Also, every now and then at night I might find myself with the munchies and I’m pretty sure that’s how I got to this weight in the first place. I’ve got to be more disciplined now that the easy weight has come off.

Came in this morning at 232.

I’ve got to say…there have been numerous times where I’ve been about to eat a bunch of bullshit and I’ve remembered this contest and/or Peter’s “Now is the Time” sermon, and every time I think of these things it’s helped me to stay disciplined. This contest and that sermon have been incredibly motivational for me and continue to be so. We’ve got about 8 weeks to go here. Let’s kick it up a notch, brother. You hit the salsa lessons, I’m going to fix up my bike in the garage and get riding.

And, btw…lol @ these sexual dance moves. You going to show the ladies at the October meetup?